Post YOUR Coupe here
By Grat
#302513 Thanks man^^

I should be getting the buddy club shifter today in the mail and i'm gonna run the circuit hero extender still
By familyEGuy23
#302524 :o whoa looks like the Skunk2 shifter broke up with you :lol:
Jk :wink:
did skunk2 cover the warranty?
I've been wanting to get the buddy club short shifter where did you get yours?
By Grat
#302605 i got it used about 7 years back so never got a warranty with it lol

but i got the BC shifter off a seller on ebay. dohcgarage
By Boods
#303263 7 years isn't too bad to be honest, considering it was 2nd hand too!

And I still love everything about your car, your interior, stance, engine, AAH I want it lol. :thumb:

I know you probably get asked a lot, but where did you get your wheel? I heard somewhere it was originally for a Boat?
By Grat
#303299 Thanks man^^^

I got the wheel off a seller on ebay. Cant remember the sellers name but its a marine momo tuner wheel for a boat. Might be selling it tho soon and goin the woodgrain route :D
By choness2004
#314167 Good to see this still going, too many people get bored and sell up. Any more plans?
By Grat
#324273 Still got my civic. No plans to sell it at all ever. Just been saving money for other things so i haven't really had time to do anything to it except drive it up the mountain lol

jadeydrag0117. Got the diffuser off of ebay. Its a universal piece and had to do a little custom modification to make it fit :thumb:
By jadeydrag0117
Grat wrote:Still got my civic. No plans to sell it at all ever. Just been saving money for other things so i haven't really had time to do anything to it except drive it up the mountain lol

jadeydrag0117. Got the diffuser off of ebay. Its a universal piece and had to do a little custom modification to make it fit :thumb:

cooly
By Grat
#324336 I just read it. Haha that't not the first time someone on ebay has used pics of car to advertize parts lol
By Grat
#335806 Been a while since i've posted anything about my coupe. Did a shoot last night. Let me kno what ya think. Only real new things are the rear diffuser and the canards

By Punksz6
#335807 :woot: Love it Bro! :thumb:
By 95kuope
#335824 Nice ride

The ebrake tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol
By Grat
#335829 Thanks guys

I ride bikes so i figured, why not put a bike grip on my ebrak lol