Post YOUR Coupe here
By familyEGuy23
#299584 Think I've commented b4 but your coupe looks dope :thumb:
Nice wheels by the way.it's good to see a bike rack being put to good use :wink:
Jack Daniels ...ughhh stomach turned over a little bit just thinking about it :lol: you can say we didn't really get along [smilie=puke.gif]
By dbrooks
#299674 What's your motor/tranny set up and what exhaust do you have?

I've always been curious
By Grat
familyEGuy23 wrote:Think I've commented b4 but your coupe looks dope :thumb:
Nice wheels by the way.it's good to see a bike rack being put to good use :wink:
Jack Daniels ...ughhh stomach turned over a little bit just thinking about it :lol: you can say we didn't really get along [smilie=puke.gif]

Take my bike pretty much everywhere i go :thumb: . Haha i use to not liek jack but it grew on me after a while lol
By Grat
dbrooks wrote:What's your motor/tranny set up and what exhaust do you have?

I've always been curious

B16a with a lsd tranny. I have a fujitsubo header with 2.25 stock itr mid pipe. 2.25 magnaflow oval style muffler
By mitch6
#299726 Clean Coupe!!! Are those EK Side skirts on your ej?

I have a set at home and might be putting them on this spring, and if those are EK skirts, man they look sexy on your coupe! :hehe:
By Grat
#299770 Yes sir. Been rockin the ek skirts for about 6 years now :thumb:

random pic of my interior i took the other day

By Punksz6
#299776 :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#299822 ballinest coupe on the site :headbang:
By Grat
#299864 Thanks guys :thumb:

Its a duel audio console. The oem optional one that came for eg/ej's
By Grat
#301622 Think i'm over skunk 2 products

By blk92hb
#301632 I don't want to sound like a dick, but it will happen to any other shifter with the extension on it. Its like putting a cheater pipe on a ratchet and not expect it to break the tip off. With the extension you are putting all of your force on the treads, and from the picture it looks like it wasn't all the way on there. Your best bet is run a fastline extended shifter. http://www.fastlineperformance.com/product.php?productid=5&cat=1&page=1

Sorry to hear it broke and hopefully you can get it replaced by skunk2 for free.
Last edited by blk92hb on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.