Post YOUR Coupe here
By ooops
#62013 Hey guys, I'm new here and im glad to have finally found a site for just EGs :thumb:

I have an EJ2 coupe, which I have owned for one and a half years, which I bought completely standard, have enjoyed very much since, but recently had a bump in it, this all got fixed and my car is now better than ever, hope you like it.

Heres how it looked when I bought it

Heres the spec as she stands now

Exterior:
Type R front lip
Seibon Carbon fibre bonnet
Tinted Amber corners
Import plates front and rear
JDM boot recess
Tinted rear lights
Window tints
De-badged lsi stickers
Top slits of side grills removed

Interior:
ITR gear knob
ITR gear gaiter
ITR handbrake gaiter
No name 320mm Steering wheel
AC-S7 dimensional dials
Re-trimmed doorcards

Wheels and suspension:
17" Rota Torques
Weitec coilovers
Front strut brace

Engine
Stock D15B7
Ebay long arm induction kit
Powerflow exhaust

By a_CoUpE
#62014 looking good, love the interior just not feeling the lip haha it just dosnt look right on the eg. but to each his own. :thumb:
By Eli'sEG94
#63000 Dude you are my hero, I've been looking for someone to do, black rota torques with a White EJ. Good job on your car mang :woot:
By ooops
#63004 Thanks mate, glad you like it, I'm really happy with how the car looks now, although I have been thinking about dropping a couple sizes in my alloys, but get torques again..... I absolutely love em, think they look awesome.
By MI_excoupe
#63010 nice... love the wheels.
By Gorveatt
#63016 Frost White FTMFW!!!!! :woot:
By Ecc0
#63058 Looks like a really clean car you got love the wheels, but think your right drop a few sizes.

Have you got any engine plans for her yet??? And where about are you from???
By ooops
#63060 Thanks for the kind comments :)

There are still alot of things I want to do to the car but its a case of funding it atm, and also the insurance lol.

As for the engine, I'm going to wait a year or so and see if I can stretch for a K20, but if not then I will drop in a B18 with a B20 block and build up from that.

I'm from the UK, West Midlands area.
By Ecc0
ooops wrote:I'm from the UK, West Midlands area.

Sweet another one from the UK looks like we're starting to get a big community started, have you got any plans to go to JAE this year and show off your car???
By ooops
#63116 I'm not sure about going to JAE yet, but I think that I will be going to Jap show in October 8)

Where abouts are you from then mate?
By opocot
#63167 nice :thumb:
By biretsu89
#63178 Freakin beautiful.... I love what you did with your interior door panels..... I have a couple questions.... How did you tint your rear tailights? And the other question is... what did you do with your steering wheel from before? I personaly like the original better..

Overall.... Great set up :thumb:
By Ecc0
ooops wrote:I'm not sure about going to JAE yet, but I think that I will be going to Jap show in October 8)

Where abouts are you from then mate?

I'm from the SE on the Herts Essex border.

You should really think about coming to JAE it's now one of the biggest jap shows in the UK and is now at a new location so is going to be even bigger than last year.
By ooops
biretsu89 wrote:Freakin beautiful.... I love what you did with your interior door panels..... I have a couple questions.... How did you tint your rear tailights? And the other question is... what did you do with your steering wheel from before? I personaly like the original better..

Overall.... Great set up :thumb:

Thanks mate 8)

erm, as for the rear lights, take them out and give them a really good clean, I got some masking tape to mask off off the red half of the lights, and also the reflector as I wanted a bit of contrast, bought some black tail light spray (off ebay) and gave it two even coats...

Heres a couple pics for ya mate

Hope that helps.

As for the OEM steering wheel I just find it too big, felt like I was driving a tractor, and having the smaller one made the power steering heavier so IMO its much better, but I have kept the steering wheel incase I ever want to go back to standard.

Ecc0, tbh mate I don't really know that much about JAE, I have only ever been to Japshow at Santa pod, I dont know when its on either.
If I get the chance I will look into coming

:wink: