Post YOUR Coupe here
By FDPOPO
#58489 Image

My 94 Civic DX with B16 swap SIR2 bottom end with 2000 B16 Head ported and shaved, Ported intake manifold and throttle body, B&M fuel pressure regulator, DC Sports Header, Team 5ziegn exhaust, Advanced Auto Parts filter, B16 tranny with Type R final drive, BG springs with Tokico blues, and 9 dollar ebay coilovers in the front, stainless steel brake lines, 15 inch Rotas,
By Vti93T
#58498 Car looks nice..only thing I'd change is the egay coilovers. lol I had them all the way around on my coupe and when I went to switch them, they were horrible to get off and they were all beat up. But anyway, coupe is freakin clean :thumb:
By MI_excoupe
#58531 damn.. clean coupe man.. looking very good.. :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#58588 What intake is that?
By milkweed
#58596 my cheap lil honda can look like that???
By FDPOPO
Jdm_Katie wrote:Car looks nice..only thing I'd change is the egay coilovers. lol I had them all the way around on my coupe and when I went to switch them, they were horrible to get off and they were all beat up. But anyway, coupe is freakin clean :thumb:

truthfully they arent taht bad. I gotm for 30 bux cause i was so fed up with hitting speedbumps all the way stopped then throttle it then go sideways. I'm lookn into gettn skunk 2 coilovers
By FDPOPO
SlipCivic wrote:What intake is that?

It's just a tube i found at a junkyard then the filter is APC from advanced auto parts
By Vti93T
FDPOPO wrote:
Jdm_Katie wrote:Car looks nice..only thing I'd change is the egay coilovers. lol I had them all the way around on my coupe and when I went to switch them, they were horrible to get off and they were all beat up. But anyway, coupe is freakin clean :thumb:

truthfully they arent taht bad. I gotm for 30 bux cause i was so fed up with hitting speedbumps all the way stopped then throttle it then go sideways. I'm lookn into gettn skunk 2 coilovers

yeah I think I got mine for like $40 from ebay and when I took them off to put the omni on..they were all beat to crap
By FDPOPO
#59167 yea
I'll get something else when I have more money
what kinda setup u end up with?
By Vti93T
#59204 I have omni coil overs on my coupe right now and I might go with either tokico illuminas or just some kyb agx shocks soon.