Post YOUR Coupe here
By DeW HoE
#57838 hey all,

thought id share some pics wit u guys/girls:

when i bought it, it had a b18a1 and the tranny was grinding on 3rd but i fixed the problem with pennzoil synchromesh. it still grinds above 3K though. it had a a'pexi ws exhaust, integra LS seats, EX guages when i bought it

some random pics

got it lowered w/skunk2 springs n sport shocks, it has a subtle drop and it eliminated 75% of the body roll and made the car a "car"....skunk2 is my main buying point now, anything that smells like skunk im getting...lols....

fitted the EJ w/Rota Circuit 8, i thought the whole wheel was gonna be gunmetal, but it turned out it had a polish lip instead..wooohoo! didnt even have to pay an extra $20 for the polished version....i kno a lot of people have these bad boys but this is my first honda so i guess im keeping them for sure.....

what u guys/girls think? im puttin a DC mugen II spoiler in soon.....so get your flaming suit on!!!...hahaha :woot:
By asianrob
#57841 get rid of the "type R" lip just doesnt look right on an EG
By 0p71mu5pr1m3
#57842 In my opinion, make the hood flush ad put the fat fives back on and you have a winner. Looks good regardless though, really like the color.
By teal_dx
#57859 Looks so much better lowered. I think either set of wheels looks great. For some reason the fat5's look bigger then the rotas but it's probably just my eyes buggin.
By DeW HoE
#57866 thanks guys.....i was suppose to get a mugen lip but they said all their mugens are cracked and cant sell it, so they sent me a type r....

yea teh phat fives look bigger to me too.....i think mostly cuz the lip took over the size and the spokes are smaller cuz of that....

i luv the color! but the phat fives are gone, meaning they have so bad of a curb dent in them....i drive on the freeway and it shakes viciously...after the switch it feels so good, teh way a car should feel.....tahnks for the comments though....
By stefan
#57869 Car is looking good, but it needs more lowering :D
By a_CoUpE
#57904 make the rims 1 color, lose that front lip and a lil more drop and loose the side mirrors but thats just me. it looks good none the less.
By CivicTypeR
#57944 Loose the wheel cover :thumb: then you'll have a winner.
By DeW HoE
SlipCivic wrote:Loose the wheel cover :thumb: then you'll have a winner.

LMAO!!! :lol: thanks for the kind comment...
By Lt.DudeEJ1
#70274 flippin sweet i love that color
By BurqueB16
#73057 thats a really nice color, and i like the circuit 8's u should keep em. im planning on getting a set in the future. :P
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#73136 what color is that, im dead on set getting that color on my coupe!
By DeW HoE
#73209 galaxy grey from the 7g civic...cool color...it shifts between two colors (gunmetal grey & bronze-ish) at different temperatures and angle....
By sdots
#73226 OOO do I spot some carbon in your sig?

I love the colour really nice.
Wheels are a good choice too.
I would personally have it lower and also get rid of the M3 style mirrors and pick up some OEM or Spoon style, will bring the car away from the euro style you see on pimp my ride lol but all in all dude I really like it.
Lower it and get some tints on there :D
By DeW HoE
#73261 oh its lowered....hahaa

the mirrors are now oem.....

thanks for the comment.. :thumb: