Post YOUR Coupe here
By vtec_gloucester
#2344 tis not bad, not really my cup of T
By teal_dx
#2346 I like the painted black fat 5's, is that a satin or a flat black? I have a set of fat 5's that need refinished, was thinking ablut black...

also, what is that metal shiney thing in the fog light hole? Looks like intercooler piping, but no turbo :-?
By vtec_gloucester
teal_dx wrote:
also, what is that metal shiney thing in the fog light hole? Looks like intercooler piping, but no turbo :-?

its an FMIC style induction kit.

in other words its a pannal filter in an alloy box with a hard pipe kit going to the inlet manifold.

looks quite cool from the front but i aint heard good things about them power wise.
By joe-vtec
#2350 the wheels are integra gsr`s in satin black.. gonna have em done gunmetal shortly tho... too many motors kickin around with black rims nowadays lol
By sihatch9508
#2353 mmm dual cans
By DarkCreep
#8354 Those FMIC intakes look gay as hell.
By Thateguhate
#8862 dual tips and a interfooler gets a :thumbdown: from me....
By york62
vtec_gloucester wrote:
teal_dx wrote:

its an FMIC style induction kit.

in other words its a pannal filter in an alloy box with a hard pipe kit going to the inlet manifold.

looks quite cool from the front but i aint heard good things about them power wise.

innerfooler.
By york62
Thateguhate wrote:dual tips and a interfooler gets a :thumbdown: from me....

opps didnt noticed you put inner fooler...any way...its a nice car but not my style. i like the valve cover tho.
By ChicagoMike
#8889 If you want a lil more power, get a real intake (I myself like short rams) and go back to a single exhaust. The duel is costing you power.
By LaMbErT*
#8895 Not my cuppa either but at least you haven't killed it! :)
By Greasedmonkey
#8923 fake intercooler and duals on a civic. I like the color though...but for the rest i will keep my mouth shut. what ever floats your boat.
By stefan
#8979 Dual cans look... not to bad, something different for a change.
FMIC-style airfilter sucks, get yourself a short ram and a decent airbox ;)

All together it still is a nice coup? :)
By seeahrex
#10890 where you from?
i didnt know they ever made RHD coupes