Post YOUR Coupe here
By Kirakia
#56589 This one is me at the drivers seat ready to go :D

The next two are as I'm on the course 8)

This is when I got done with the course with a time of around 50.8 seconds, not bad for my first time :lol:

I'll post some more pictures another time, the camera battery died so I didn't get very many shots of my ride. She's entirely stock minus crummy rims (which I plan to get rid of ASAP). Not much else to say about it :)
By Ecc0
#56638 I like the forth one as it looks like hes taken out every single cone on the track lol

Looks like alot of fun you though
By MI_excoupe
#56694 wow nice car.. it looks almost as if the car is going to roll in the 3rd pic. haha
By Kirakia
teal_dx wrote:love the 3rd pic, even though that guy is in the way... I like seeing the stock suspension pushed to its limits

XD Yeah, it was a lot of fun seeing what it was able to do with just stock parts

Ecc0 wrote:I like the forth one as it looks like hes taken out every single cone on the track lol

Looks like alot of fun you though

Actually those cones were on the side to show the path, though I do see how it looks like I hit them all XD

MI_excoupe wrote:wow nice car.. it looks almost as if the car is going to roll in the 3rd pic. haha

I was in control the entire time and never felt like I was going to roll, that was the best part of it :woot:
By MI_excoupe
#56838 awesome.. do you have any big plans for it or are you just going to do some small things and leave it??
By Kirakia
MI_excoupe wrote:awesome.. do you have any big plans for it or are you just going to do some small things and leave it??

At this time I don't know yet. I don't have the tools to do something like an engine swap or even a jack for basic car repair. I'll probably dress it up first and get it looking like new with some of my own personal touches. The first major thing I believe I will do is to take the wheel covers off and paint the steelies an iridescent white (or green if that works), then the next major thing I want to do is lower it just a bit :) Oh, and get some yellow fog lights :D