Post YOUR Coupe here
By MI_excoupe
#55843 This is my brothers old 1994 DX Coupe.. he traded it for another coupe that was a little (maybe .2 seconds) faster in the 1/4 mile.. I am just curious as to what you guys think of it.. so here it is.

he bought it for 1500 and put about 3000 into the car..

mod list
JDM D15 Swap
Skunk2 Lowering Springs (2.5 F/2.25R)
Flowtech Airmass Exhaust
B&M Short Throw Shifter
Floor Brace
Front Strut Bar
Amber Corners
AEM Short Ram Intake
Rear Tie Bar
SPC Rear Lower Control Arms
Gray Integra LS Seats
Polyurethane Type R Front Lip

ps) he might have been able to get 1500 for the car he traded it for and he had a guy offer him 4200 cash for this one. i still think about this car everyday and he got rid of it almost a year ago. this is what got me so obsessed with coupes. and the fact that it was a michigan car with no rust.. there were maybe 2 or 3 spots where the paint was just starting to bubble. so post away.
By vtec_gloucester
#55858 looks good to me :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#55867 Me too :thumb: shame about the wheels though. :hehe:
By MI_excoupe
#55874 yeah.. the guy that he traded it to ended up putting it on 16" Gold Volk's.. but then he was partying in some two tracks and ran over a stump with it and he also burned a hole in the bumper.. and swapped the D15B out for a mini me and put it back on stock suspension AND he too the exhaust off of it and put a Tenzo R Axle Back on it.. he basically ruined everything about the car.
By Bouli
#55929 like the color, don't like the front lip :oops:
By MI_excoupe
#55943 yeah, after he ordered the type r lip, he noticed that alot of people had it so he ended up selling it to a buddy of his..
By turtlespeed37
#70307 umm i think that this is my car because the things you discribe the kid doing to it like the gold volks and hitting the stump... well the kid i traded my red ek for the coupe had gold volks and deff hit a stump... looked better when you had it :cry:
By Mr Rattles
#70311 nice
so what did it do on the 1/4 mile?
By MI_excoupe
turtlespeed37 wrote:umm i think that this is my car because the things you discribe the kid doing to it like the gold volks and hitting the stump... well the kid i traded my red ek for the coupe had gold volks and deff hit a stump... looked better when you had it :cry:

Yes! Thats it. I almost cried no joke when he got rid of this car. It wasnt that fast in the quarter... i think he ran like mid 16's with it. But that was with a transmission that was good until about 95 in 2nd gear.
By asianrob
#71371 deff needs more cowbell
By turtlespeed37
#72507 yea man when we decided to trade it was clean no rust then he needed a car to drive and it was winter time and it rusted alot :thumbdown: so now i have to do some body work before it gets too bad