Post YOUR Coupe here
By JDMJON
sdots wrote:Oooo I miss my black coupe :( regretfully hit it :( Really nice car, and great to see your using quality parts, Rota, H&R, off to a good start mate. Any plans for the performance of the car? i.e conversion, forced induction?

Cheers there mate!! = )
I just put on a new set of 15" Red with polished lip GT3's with Parada spec 2 rubber!! = )
Also, looking for red recaro's atm. l'm also going to tint the rear 3 windows some point this month or next, then get a Magnaflow cat back system.

I'll proberly visually leave her alone. When I can be arsed, I'll do a swap...but until then, keep saving for my house!!!! = S
By Ecc0
JDMJON wrote:
sdots wrote:Oooo I miss my black coupe :( regretfully hit it :( Really nice car, and great to see your using quality parts, Rota, H&R, off to a good start mate. Any plans for the performance of the car? i.e conversion, forced induction?

Cheers there mate!! = )
I just put on a new set of 15" Red with polished lip GT3's with Parada spec 2 rubber!! = )
Also, looking for red recaro's atm. l'm also going to tint the rear 3 windows some point this month or next, then get a Magnaflow cat back system.

I'll proberly visually leave her alone. When I can be arsed, I'll do a swap...but until then, keep saving for my house!!!! = S

I would say rather than just going for a magnaflow for now and having to upgrade it later on the something better when you do the engine change spend out a little more money now and go for something like the Spoon N1 or Apexi N1 (I got the Apexi)

You'd be suprised how cheap they are if you do some shopping around.

Also if you do deside to go for an swap and want some help keep me in mind I'm not to far away from London and have spares inc engine in stock most of the time.
By sdots
#63958 I'll second that. Especially considering that your saving for a house. Also consider an asthetic option of just a back box? Then spend the money when you have the swap in what ever you decide to go with. makes more sense :)

Ecc0 wrote:
JDMJON wrote:

Cheers there mate!! = )

I would say rather than just going for a magnaflow for now and having to upgrade it later on the something better when you do the engine change spend out a little more money now and go for something like the Spoon N1 or Apexi N1 (I got the Apexi)

Also if you do deside to go for an swap and want some help keep me in mind I'm not to far away from London and have spares inc engine in stock most of the time.
By JDMJON
hannibalhekki wrote:whats that badge right on top of your sidemarkers?

Are you talking about the badge above the side repeater?? If so, it's the "Honda of America" badge..... = )
By JDMJON
sdots wrote:I'll second that. Especially considering that your saving for a house. Also consider an asthetic option of just a back box? Then spend the money when you have the swap in what ever you decide to go with. makes more sense :)

Ecc0 wrote:
JDMJON wrote:

Cheers there mate!! = )

I think both you and Ecco are right on the whole exhaust option.
I'll look into a back box for now and leave the mid section till later. Spending money on a car really is viable right now.

The pee-shooter I currently have is starting to annoy me....gotta do something about it ASAP!!!

Many thanks!
Jonathan
By JDMJON
#67931 Image[/img]

Image[/img]
By sandycheeks
#68345 looks real clean, liking the red rotas aswell bit different to the norm. is yours the 1.6 coupe as it has no sunroof?? :eh:
By sdots
JDMJON wrote:Image[/img]

Image[/img]

Nice new Rota's. Will look wicked once the car is complete, stands out a little lol. BTW who's Mk2 golf is that on the driveway? or is it a MK1 with a MK2 front end. Really like those cars. Know a few people with the 20v Turbo engines in there car. really nice old school cars :)
By JDMJON
sandycheeks wrote:looks real clean, liking the red rotas aswell bit different to the norm. is yours the 1.6 coupe as it has no sunroof?? :eh:

Hey, yea 1.6 sohc vtec....currently sourcing the last bits to do the auto > manual conversion!!!
Thanks for the comment on the red rotas....though I'm still not 100% sure!! = (
By JDMJON
sdots wrote:
JDMJON wrote:Image[/img]

Image[/img]

Nice new Rota's. Will look wicked once the car is complete, stands out a little lol. BTW who's Mk2 golf is that on the driveway? or is it a MK1 with a MK2 front end. Really like those cars. Know a few people with the 20v Turbo engines in there car. really nice old school cars :)

Hey mate,

The Mk2 is my old car. 20v turbo conversion running GT28rs, air suspension, porsche D90's polished with black inserts alloys. Spent a small fortune on her. List as long as my ahem ........... :hehe:
Then sold it to my younger brother for next to nothing!!

As for my current car.....shes getting there slowly!!!

Take it easy!! = )
By sandycheeks
JDMJON wrote:
sandycheeks wrote:looks real clean, liking the red rotas aswell bit different to the norm. is yours the 1.6 coupe as it has no sunroof?? :eh:

Hey, yea 1.6 sohc vtec....currently sourcing the last bits to do the auto > manual conversion!!!
Thanks for the comment on the red rotas....though I'm still not 100% sure!! = (

mines an auto aswell going to look into a manual conversion in the future. do like the red rotas but the ones i love are the black ones with the anodised red lip would look the tits on your car, they come into the uk two weeks after i got my black rotas for mine was gutted :x
By Ecc0
#71670 /\/\/\

Rather than just doing a Auto - manual comversion, why don't you do a D - B series conversion or give me some money and your car and I'll do it for ya.

I've got a spare engine sitting about at the moment if you want it and I'm only up the road from ya.
By sandycheeks
Ecc0 wrote:/\/\/\

Rather than just doing a Auto - manual comversion, why don't you do a D - B series conversion or give me some money and your car and I'll do it for ya.

I've got a spare engine sitting about at the moment if you want it and I'm only up the road from ya.

will keep that in mind want to do a conversion when funds allow. how much would you charge to do that?
By JDMJON
#78297 Since my last post, I've changed the stock dampers for Koni yellows, 4-2-1 Manifold, decat pipe and magnaflow full system. Also Bi-Xenon HID kit and tilt plate.

Sourcing the last few bits for my manual swap!! :woot:

Anyways.....just a few random pic's:

[img][img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x137/chohan79/DSC00658.jpg[/img]
[/img]

[img][img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x137/chohan79/DSC00661.jpg[/img]

[/img]Image

[img][img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x137/chohan79/DSC00656.jpg[/img]

[/img]Image