Post YOUR Coupe here
By VegasCivic
#53434 From Lost Wages...I mean Las Vegas
Picked up the 94 dx from a guy that got it stolen and ran into a curb. He replaced the broken window and fenders. straight frame yatta yatta.

I hate the damn tail lights.... the wheels are too big. I had to roll my fenders and beat in the wheel wells with a sledge hammer =]
Install new bushing all around(not finished yet)...hated the RTA..
Front and rear camber
interior is clean, except for the passenger side inner window trim...somehow it got sucked down with the window....I need to fish that out one day lol.
When i find them ill post pictures of the engine bay.
Spray paint special FTW!!!

As promised- Engine bay pictures. :) they are kinda old. I think this is when my firing order was still messed up :x .

Zip ties FTW :thumb:

Oh look loom just for Chicago,because he loves it SO MUCH :lol:
You wont find those braces by the headlight anywhere. Junkyard special! WOOT

Image. Can kinda see the caster problem i was talking about

Last edited by VegasCivic on Mon May 26, 2008 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
By CivicTypeR
#53438 Nice project. Not too keen on the lights, wheels and spoiler, but then that's my opinion. :)

Looks like a good project and has alot of potentioal.

What's with the chain hanging down under the engine? :?
By chrono404
#53448 On the front bumper, to get it to fit together tighter, beat the upper part of the lip with a hammer. then put a washer on the bottom of the bumper, then on the top of the fender lip then Zip tie it tight. It will stay on there really good. Works way better then putting a bolt through there in my Experience.

If you live anywhere near where the car was stolen from, it would be a good idea to get new locks.

This is looking to be a nice Project, I look forward to seeing what you do with it :thumb:
By VegasCivic
#53520 HAHAHAH The chain is my hood lock. When it is locked you cant see it but it sure beata having that little wire. hood seats too. Just more precaution. So it stays MINE =]

Dyi ignition install coming soooon!
By Ecc0
SlipCivic wrote:Nice project. Not too keen on the lights, wheels and spoiler, but then that's my opinion. :)

Looks like a good project and has alot of potentioal.

What's with the chain hanging down under the engine? :?

Was thinking exactly the same but you beat me to it, nice starter project though have you got any engine plans???
By VegasCivic
#54549 Yep, leave it alone =]
By DJSilkie
#62438 Very nice bay. I like it...too bad your exterior looks like rice though...

- Get rid of those tails
- lower the car for crist sake
- get a paint job...multi-color exterior=bad
By ChicagoMike
#62444 Sigh...............Hide the wires, dont make them stand out with loom!!!! :x

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just playin, its your car, do what makes you happy. :thumb:
By DJSilkie
#65301 Lol I have the same strut bars you do. Do you have the rear one to match?

I like the look...sort of. Here's what I'd do...

LOWER IT!!! It looks retarted sitting up that high. Also, Get either a lip kit or a clean bodykit either one would be respectable.

...Loose the spoiler...its WAY rice. And maybe...a paint job?

As far as the engine goes...I'm with Mike...TUCK the wires. don't make them more obvious. use loom to spice up the ones you CAN'T tuck. Like the throttle control.

Rims are nice, and the headlights are cool (I'm a sucker for single piece heads)

Oh yeah...Two more things...

1) DEAR GOD REPAINT YOUR BRAKES. It's more rice than anything japan can serve you to have sky blue calipers lol.

2) Tail lights + Chrome = RICE. Fog em or go JDM.

KEEP IN MIND - All I said above is what I would do to the ride. By all means, if you're happy with it. Keep it the way it is. That's what modding is all about. Making your ride reflect who you are. So happy modding from here on out!