Post YOUR Coupe here
By Jaymal
#52351 Hello, My name is Jaymal I live in colorado. First let me say I amazed at the work you guy do on your own cars I was to able able to do alot of the work on my own car too. My internet is acting up so I'll post better pictures another day. I'm kind of new to this do it your self so I might have a lot of questions but I look forward to being apart.

Fall
Last month

94 Ex
D16z6
Greddy T/3 Turbo
Tial waste Gate
2" Aluminum Racing Radiator
Greddy blow off valve
turbo muffer
fuel regulator

JDM gauges
Boost gauge.
Apex AFC
Apex turbo Time
Type R shift knob
Front, trunk and C pillar strut bars
JDM RED budges
Quick Release steering wheel (DO to 2 of my cars getting stolen in a year)

You can see the first picture is pretty clean. the second one isn't as much but it also is starting to rush how do I stop it?
By OmarG
#52359 Welcome to the site bro!

your car is clean. I'm not a huge fan of the rims, but for the most part, your car is pretty sweet.
By stefan
#52391 The car is looking pretty good actually, no fan of the rims but they're not bad at all.
Been to the dyno with your setup?
Should be running nice numbers I guess :)

You can see the first picture is pretty clean. the second one isn't as much but it also is starting to rush how do I stop it?

If you're talking about rust; you can't stop it.
All you can do is take an angle grinder, remove the paint were the rust is and cut away 4 tot 5 inch around the spot... and then weld in new pieces and have it painted immediately.
Any other way of removal means you have to do it every year, and every year it's getting worse :thumbdown:
By Bouli
#52407 :woot:
By chrono404
#52448 Looking good. I like the White with the clear corners :thumb:
By Jaymal
stefan wrote:The car is looking pretty good actually, no fan of the rims but they're not bad at all.
Been to the dyno with your setup?
Should be running nice numbers I guess :)

If you're talking about rust; you can't stop it.
All you can do is take an angle grinder, remove the paint were the rust is and cut away 4 tot 5 inch around the spot... and then weld in new pieces and have it painted immediately.
Any other way of removal means you have to do it every year, and every year it's getting worse
:thumbdown:

Sorry I been at school with finals and stuff. Thanks I"ll look into it! I love this site!
By a_CoUpE
#52771 looks clean! SAVE the SOHC! :thumb:
By MI_excoupe
#52772 nice ride man.. SOHC's rock!
By CivicTypeR
a_CoUpE wrote:SAVE the SOHC! :thumb:
By stefan
a_CoUpE wrote:SAVE the SOHC! :thumb:

Yeah, by shipping them back to the factory and receive a proper B/H/K-series instead :woot:
By BurqueB16
#52940 very 8) I love coupes :love: