Post YOUR Coupe here
By Vti93T
#46886 Ok well February 22nd I wrecked my beloved EJ2. I was going to my friends house up in the hills and it was wet out. I went around this corner at 15mph..the sign said 20 mph and so I was going slower cause it was wet..well when I hit the inside of the curve my back tires slid and the whole car slipped and spun me into a tree..had the tree not been there I would have went off a 30 ft drop..so luckily the tree was there. The airbags deployed but I wasn't hurt..I hit my knee really hard on the steering wheel cause I had those damn si seats in my car so it sat up higher..other than that I was ok..my car however wasn't..I had him for 2 years..well he's still out front with a cover on him slowly being stripped..almost everything is off him..I still have some parts if anyone wants some stuff.

anyway, here's pictures...the first ones were when I first got him..up to the crash pictures :(

By CivicTypeR
#46908 wow, shitty deal. I had the same thing happen to me, luckly not as bad though :cry:

I assume from your sig you have a new coupe. :thumb:
By vtec_gloucester
#46909 what a shame man... looked like a really nice coupe! great colour aswell.

you getting another one?
By BAXTER_EJ1
#46931 Now you have a sunroof :? :woot:

Sorry to hear about that though, it's always sad when an EG dies.
By DannyCraQ
#46937 ooooh might have to grab a couple things off ya engine too, me and my buddy doing a complete build of a d16z6

looks like i might have to bring my truck :thumb:
By Vti93T
SlipCivic wrote:wow, shitty deal. I had the same thing happen to me, luckly not as bad though :cry:

I assume from your sig you have a new coupe. :thumb:

yeah it's under my "Ej1 Build thread"
By Vti93T
vtec_gloucester wrote:what a shame man... looked like a really nice coupe! great colour aswell.

you getting another one?

I already got one...it's under my "ej1 build thread"
By Vti93T
BAXTER_EJ1 wrote:Now you have a sunroof :? :woot:

Sorry to hear about that though, it's always sad when an EG dies.

There actually was a sunroof on the ej2 but it was an aftermarket piece of crap so I'm glad I have one that actually works
By Vti93T
#46963 [quote="DannyCraQ"]ooooh might have to grab a couple things off ya engine too, me and my buddy doing a complete build of a d16z6

looks like i might have to bring my truck :thumb:[/quote

I sold my motor to my neighbor for his sandrail :-/ sorry
By CivicTypeR
#46983 you look really small to your ej in your sig, are you a tiny person in real life? :lol: only kidding. :thumb: :wink:
By Vti93T
SlipCivic wrote:you look really small to your ej in your sig, are you a tiny person in real life? :lol: only kidding. :thumb: :wink:

hahaha funny..nah I'm 5'8 :P car is probably 5'5 lol jk I have no idea..but really..I'm 5'8 :thumb: