Post YOUR Coupe here
By MI_excoupe
#55944 oh i have alot of plans for the car.. once i get a steady job, i plan on doing a full N/A build on the car... and getting a new paint job back to the black that it is right now.. and some 15" red rota j-mag's... after that i think she will be all set for a while.
By MI_excoupe
#60274 Here are some pictures I took of the g-whip the other day. Some of them are of my car alone and there is one of mine and Justin's (mi_da_dc_eg) cars together. So enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think of them.
Here is an updated mod list as well:

Interior
JDM ITR Shift Boot
Type R Style Shift Knob
Red "Mugen" Floor Mats (Not Installed)

Miscellaneous
Power Rev Racing Fuel Pressure Gauge
Painted Valve Cover (Red Crinkle Coat)
Painted Intake Tube (Red)
Greddy Air Diversion Panel
Buddy Club V-Con
Hyper White Headlight Bulbs
Radar Detector

Audio
Pioneer CD player

Suspension
2.5� Lowering Springs
Front Lower Tie Bar
Twin Tube Front Strut bar

Performance
Ceramic Coated Header w/ Aluminum Gasket
Short Ram Intake
Single Bend Short Shifter w/ Energy Suspension Bushings
Custom 2.5" Cat Back into Bosal Brospeed Muffler with High Flow Cat
OBX Intake Manifold (Not Installed)

I am installing my OBX Intake Manifold as soon as I get a new head gasket for it which will probably be within the next week or so. So be expecting some pictures from that as well. Oh, and please don't mind my finger in the second to last picture. :)
Last edited by MI_excoupe on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jdmtuned231
#67452 Josh.... you are an asshole, I hate you, and you smell like ass... lol im only kidding. For those of you that don't know, he is my kid brother. Well, not kid, he is 17. But anyhoot, the car has been coming along nicely... and this shit gets for an NA z6. I will get some pics with the SLR so everyone can see how everything is going.
By MI_excoupe
#97227 So, thanks to my brother and a friend, I got a set of B&G lowering springs to put on. So this means that the e-gays will be coming off once the weather is nice enough to do so. So be on the lookout for pictures of the install. Oh, and once I get out of school I will fix all of the pictures. Damn school has photobucket blocked.
By jdmtuned231
#97834 car should sit about perfect with the B+G's. although they wont be as nice as the Pro-C's... lol. Kidding. If I would have had adjustable struts, the Pro-C's would have been yours. Don't know if you knew that but now you do.