Post YOUR Coupe here
By IdealPerformanceIndy
#43797 This is my dirty 93 coupe. It needs a lot of work.

Temporarily rattle-canned a stock hood, as the carbon fiber hood that came on the car when I bought it was screwed up.

Fat fives.

You can see the screwed up radiator support in this picture, with the crusty one-row full-length radiator from an Integra or something.:

Undergoing some surgery.

Looks like everything lines up.

Mods:

power.
H22/M2A4
DC header that is going in the garbage
2.5" crush bent that is going in the garbage

suspension/rollers.
GCs/KYBs, up way too high in the front, had to order new perches because of some seized screws, surprise...
fat fives
getting some sways soon

inside.
EX cluster
some pretty shift knob that came with the car
it came with a blue Momo wheel so I ditched that

outside.
ebay lip and mirrors
just replaced the pumpkin corners with fa-stanleys
fogs
custom roof tap-dancing dents
By JLau
#43811 Looks good to me :thumb:
By york62
#43821 Lookimng good man! What did you use to line your rad support up?
By Greasedmonkey
#43845 how come everyone seems to be putting on their own core support?
By IdealPerformanceIndy
Greasedmonkey wrote:how come everyone seems to be putting on their own core support?

I hate paying for labor, especially when I weld.

york62 wrote:Lookimng good man! What did you use to line your rad support up?

There are two bolts that attach the bumper support that thread into the frame rail through the core support on each side. Those holes plus the threaded fender mounts above each corner light, those bolts run through the core support as well. I figured those four bolts ought to locate it and mounted the hood latch and lowered the hood with the fenders mounted. Everything seemed to line up. So I grabbed a headlight and set it in place just to check. I must have gotten interrupted or let the dogs out. When I came back and took it all apart to extend some wiring through the inner fenders, I knocked the headlight on the ground and snapped one of the mounts off the bucket. $57 mistake. :thumbdown:
By CivicTypeR
#43863 Nice work bro, I've recently done the same, it's a bitch to get the old one off. I love black Coupes. :thumb:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#43873 nice bro its just like my old h22 coupe :thumb: do you have the lsd trans?
By IdealPerformanceIndy
-EJ1- COUPE wrote:nice bro its just like my old h22 coupe :thumb: do you have the lsd trans?

No. Stupid open diff.
Last edited by IdealPerformanceIndy on Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ohDirka
#44013 nice swap :thumb: Welcome to the site :welcome:
By IdealPerformanceIndy
#45454 pics coming when all of this is completed-

rear discs are in the garage
blox sway is en route
ordered some visors a few days ago (no a/c = fogged up in the rain)

still on the list-

seat (something, anything other than the stupid EG star treks)
mudflaps, maybe
By york62
IdealPerformanceIndy wrote:

york62 wrote:Lookimng good man! What did you use to line your rad support up?

There are two bolts that attach the bumper support that thread into the frame rail through the core support on each side. Those holes plus the threaded fender mounts above each corner light, those bolts run through the core support as well. I figured those four bolts ought to locate it and mounted the hood latch and lowered the hood with the fenders mounted. Everything seemed to line up. So I grabbed a headlight and set it in place just to check. I must have gotten interrupted or let the dogs out. When I came back and took it all apart to extend some wiring through the inner fenders, I knocked the headlight on the ground and snapped one of the mounts off the bucket. $57 mistake. :thumbdown:

Wow, that sucks... unexpected costs suck! Thats a good way of lining it up, but my frame rails are bent so i have to be creative.