Post YOUR Coupe here
By Heatherly
#88144 Talk about coming a long ways, major props to you for sticking with it and putting so much into it!! :thumb:
By BurqueB16
#88373 thanks for the comments guys! :) im not too sure on what rims to get yet, i was thinking some 16" Rota circuit 10's but there is a lot i'd like to do before i get new wheels. like shocks springs and energy suspension inserts :thumb:
By BurqueB16
#115396 well today i called PW:JDM and switched my order since they still didnt have my taillights in and i got some smoked amber corners instead and he said they will be shipped out tomorrow so i should receive them soon :thumb: i cant wait :D
By Mr. Pink
#115765 was that only because they had to wait for the tails to come in on their boat? i think its stupid that they say "in stock" when they make you wait 6-8weeks or more to get the parts that you ordered.

The car looks good btw.
By MI_excoupe
#117333 dang... car is coming along very nicely man... keep it up...
By EJ1Mek
#117337 get some rims next :) coupe is looking really clean .
By BurqueB16
#117669 thanks for the comments guys :D

i just got my corner lamps in so im planning on putting those on soon :woot: so look for new pics :thumb:

and yeah im looking to get some rims from a friend who has a set of clean ls meshies i just have to talk him into taking them off of his DA :hehe: so hopefully i will have some new rims soon too :twisted:
By Vti93T
#117672 looks good..meshies will look good too :thumb:
By BurqueB16
BLaCkSiLo wrote:that will be awesome man, i love the sleeper look :thumb:

much appreciated :thumb:

racing4respect wrote:looking nice when the sun falls

it looks nicer up close and in direct sunlight, thats when it looks like a deep dark greenish gold :wink:

thanks for all the comments guys! i finally put my amber corners on and got new headlight bulbs, and also new front tires :twisted: i will post some pictures soon. ive been slacking i got wax for it and havent done it yet :( so once i wax and buff it i will do a photoshoot and post the pics :D
By bucopandan
#135575 looking great! give it a good set of wheels and it will be a lot greater.
By BurqueB16
#135925 ^^^ ya soon that will be fixed

but heres a shitty cell phone pic i took after i put my amber corners in