Post YOUR Coupe here
By BurqueB16
#43709 *** so the civic was stolen this past wednesday :x , which happened to be the same day i was going to be heading out of town to visit family for thanksgiving. And the kicker is i think i know who stole it, someone in my apartment complex was asking about it and he didn't seem like he was in a position to buy it. the only reason someone would steal it is for the engine and it didnt run so they had to have towed it out of my apartment complex. which takes some knowledge of both the car and the apartments, so ya had to file a police report instead of getting on a plane. and now i am trolling craigslist, but if anyone sees a b16 for sale or a java black pearl civic shell around oregon i would be forever grateful for the info. O yeah and thieves can DIE :x ***

ok i have put off posting pics of my ride for a while because i havent had much money to start the build lately. but i figure i can post the pics of it to make everyone feel better about their own eg hahaha! :lol:

sooo here it is in all its faded glory...

EDIT: finally starting the build :woot:

B16A2 W/ LSD tranny (JDM)
NGK spark plug wires
Golden Eagle cam seals
Type R Valve cover gasket
OBX intake
OBX exhaust w/ high flo cat
goldline 3" drop springs (horrible ride but came with the car)
new paint subaru java black pearl

i know she is pretty beat up right now but hey at least there is no rust! :thumb:

:hehe:

...almost there :hehe: :D

Finally got her back :woot:
Next on my list is...
JDM side moldings
WWRS front lip
new amber corners
then rims
Last edited by BurqueB16 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:38 pm, edited 8 times in total.
By CivicTypeR
#43710 better condition than mine :lol:
By BurqueB16
#43711 ^^ :lol: that makes me feel good :thumb:
By BurqueB16
#43712 some more pics...

putting in the B16A2

By vtec_gloucester
#43713 just cosmetic, nothing to bad by the looks of things. :thumb:
By chrono404
#43727 Thats awesome. Its a Huge Sleeper. Plus all that extra body work added more weight that you didn't need! :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#43780 you put that engine in the wrong car... it's ment to be in mine :lol:
By EBT WeSt
Graham wrote:Wow that engine looks brand new :o

x2 :thumb:
By BurqueB16
#43800 thanks guys! :D ya i was really happy with the motor it only needed a new engine mount and axle, HMO.com is :thumb: :thumb: and ya i love that its a sleeper you should people faces!!! :twisted:
By chrono404
JDMB16LSD95COUPE wrote:and ya i love that its a sleeper you should people faces!!! :twisted:

:lol: :lol: I can only imagine the looks of peoples faces after you waste them in your civic :thumb:
By york62
chrono404 wrote:
JDMB16LSD95COUPE wrote:and ya i love that its a sleeper you should people faces!!! :twisted:

:lol: :lol: I can only imagine the looks of peoples faces after you waste them in your civic :thumb:

something like this.

:shock:

or

:o
By BurqueB16
teal_dx wrote:complete sleeper 8)
what are your plans for the car?

well my plans are to eventually have it boosted and pushing around 300 hp to the wheels :twisted: but i need a lot of things first, like my starter went out yesterday :( so i am going to try and replace it this weekend (hopefully post a DIY too :thumb: ) i also need a new clutch, fuel filter, and test pipe. the shocks and bushings are also shot from the 3" gold line springs that were put on before i bought the car so i want to do the whole suspension before i boost it too. but recently a friend of my dad who owns a bodyshop said he would paint my car for real cheap, like next to nothing :hehe: so i might just do that and then worry about everything else! what do you think? performance first or looks? :?
By BAXTER_EJ1
#43948 Get it looking DECENT, just so people don't spit as you roll by, but you don't need to spend $3Gs on the appearance first before you have any performance.

A lot of people throw around the term "all show show and no go go". I mean yeah it's nice to have a nice car, to get a bit of respect and to make it look like you take care of your car. Personally, I'm going to make mine look respectable and clean, then do what's necessary performance-wise, and then go back to aesthetic.

By the same token, having a 300hp civic that looks like a demo derby car can be shocking, but also a little revolting :lol: