Post YOUR Coupe here
By BurqueB16
#188356 i honestly hate myself for not looking before i backed up :cry:

By BurqueB16
#188358 and some other pics cus its been nice, soon im gna be able to actually wrk on my ride now that its getting to be summer time :woot:

By Ecc0
#188367 Hey cars looking good, know what you mean about the weather I had a BBQ the other week and cooked my Front LCA's (Yum) now can get on with fitting all my new toys.
By BurqueB16
Ecc0 wrote:Hey cars looking good, know what you mean about the weather I had a BBQ the other week and cooked my Front LCA's (Yum) now can get on with fitting all my new toys.

:thumb:
By BurqueB16
#196562 so my GF burned out my clutch this past weekend when i was out of town, so no driving for me for a while :cry: but hopefully i can save up enough to rebuild my whole tranny here soon and maybe get some solid motor mounts aswell 8)
By Ecc0
#196574 OMG how did you gf manage to eat your clutch that sucks but least it gives you the chance to upgrade and buy new toys lol
By BLaCkSiLo
BurqueB16 wrote:so my GF burned out my clutch this past weekend when i was out of town, so no driving for me for a while :cry: but hopefully i can save up enough to rebuild my whole tranny here soon and maybe get some solid motor mounts aswell 8)

'
you let her learn on your car huh? anyway, that sucks man... was it on the fritz anyway?

good time to get a better one :thumb: sucks to hear though, changing a clutch is a bitch, i just did mine like 7 months ago
By BurqueB16
#196817 she knows how to drive stick she just drove it to work when the clutch was slipping and burned it out :roll:

and yeah the second to third gear synchro was blown so i'm going to fix that as well when i replace the clutch
By 3kkl3sia
BurqueB16 wrote:she knows how to drive stick she just drove it to work when the clutch was slipping and burned it out :roll:

and yeah the second to third gear synchro was blown so i'm going to fix that as well when i replace the clutch

looks good.

you make a new clutch and the second/third synchro replacement seem like a 5 minute job!
By jayEGR
#255962 nicceee coupe crew approved lmao :lol: but love the swap u have done , are you going to get any new shoes for the whip :hehe:
By BurqueB16
#257398 ^^ sooon 8)

for now i am focusing on rebuilding the tranny

i got a stage 1 organic clutch

next on the list is carbon coated synchros
the third gear
and some hasport solid engine mounts and hardened shifter bushings :twisted:
By dbrooks
#257423 i just realized that you're from portland. i just moved to beaverton! :thumb:
By b20_link
BurqueB16 wrote:^^ sooon 8)

for now i am focusing on rebuilding the tranny

i got a stage 1 organic clutch

next on the list is carbon coated synchros
the third gear
and some hasport solid engine mounts and hardened shifter bushings :twisted:

nice :thumb: :thumb:
By BurqueB16
#283281 *** so the civic was stolen this past wednesday , which happened to be the same day i was going to be heading out of town to visit family for thanksgiving. And the kicker is i think i know who stole it, someone in my apartment complex was asking about it and he didn't seem like he was in a position to buy it. the only reason someone would steal it is for the engine and it didnt run so they had to have towed it out of my apartment complex. which takes some knowledge of both the car and the apartments, so ya had to file a police report instead of getting on a plane. and now i am trolling craigslist, but if anyone sees a b16 for sale or a java black pearl civic shell around oregon i would be forever grateful for the info. O yeah and thieves can DIE ***