Post YOUR Coupe here
By iSpeed
#361362 cleaned up the interior wiring, fixed my g101 ground, just need to take up a few wires and hide them better. also found a few bad connections and plugs and replaced them using the extra harness that i had in the garage.

coolant temp sensor plug wires ripped off, so i ended up replacing it and made it cleaner

first time using heat shrink honestly, i always had other people do it for me cause i was afraid of messing up

MESS

SORTA MESS

CLEANED UP BUT STILL MESSY...MESS LOL

Working on the Passenger Headlight harness

Driver Harness almost done

Cleaned up more on the wiring harness for the interior, now its ready for dash

installing door panels...

car starts up fine now, just need to calibrate the TPS sensor, wait for carpet and tires to come in, install dash and temporary seats, and then start work on the outside of the car and get headlights and switches to work. guestimating 3-4weeks and the car will be ready for the road to get a new tune, alignment, and registration :)
By iSpeed
#361368 First up video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK5zLVN2Vdw

car runs, had to adjust the screw and TPS and throttle cable but managed to get it at idle right under 1000, soon as i get the rest of the car installed, its time for tuning!
By suspendedHatch
#361374 You can take off the post mount without taking off the lower cover and crank pulley. I've had to do it twice, and once just recently. I used an offset 14mm wrench and a small pry bar to hold back the lower cover.

Glad you got it started up! I just finished my EK GSR swap so I know the feeling.
By iSpeed
#361376 Lol I just cut a hole around it to make it faster for me to swap it out. I might get the billet post mount soon anyways

But thanks! I can't wait to drive it, I just finished with the alarm and tightening up some bolts. Tomorrow is hopefully my last day for the wire tuck
By iSpeed
#361550 small update...

got the new tires on the fit wheels.

removed the over spray on the wheels, and detailed them up and added a layer of wax for more protection

replaced my rusty slave cylinder and bled the clutch and brakes, the DOT3/4 went from black to a nice clear color

finished wiring up the headlights and HID, all thats left is tucking, taping, and screwing in the HID so its nice and hidden from the weather.

little by little

red bull coolant overflow

this where things got crazy, spent an hour cleaning and pressure washing my seat and restored it to new with no stains, then dyed it in black rite paint for a full day.

BEFORE

thats all for now, i need to go and finish getting the passenger harness done and connected for the fan switch, ziptie some more wires, install front bumper and fenders and lights, then put 93 pump gas, and take it to get registered this Friday! Ill probably update after i give it a nice wash or when my carpet shows up
By iSpeed
#361551 good morning! today is test day! going to put a few gallons of gas, tighten up a few bolts, and test out fans and go for a ride after i get fenders up

dont mind the broken bumper on my CC, its getting fixed tomorrow...
By iSpeed
#369425 i have been driving around for 2 weeks straight, had to order a Moroso pan and pickup tube, new rear camber kit, and a rywire braided clutch line. still waiting for the clutch line to come in from california, but so far so good besides the fact that i think i burnt my cluster...

old oil pan

new oil pan

dont have pics of the new camberkit, but got hardrace ones to replace my old ebay setup

thats all for now, going to take a little vacation from the car and focus on my VW CC while i wait to get all the parts for the interior.

By iSpeed
#402888 thanks! i want to find me some decent spacers and raise the car a little to get a better stance going so i dont damage my new header ... unfortuenetly small little things keep breaking on the car.

had to replace the clutch line for a rywire wire clutch line, had issues with the banjo and bleeder bolt for the cylinder, but a little bit of silicone and thicker bronze washers did the trick for now.