Post YOUR Coupe here
By 95Civic503
#355962 What's up everyone? I'm a new member on here and decided I should start my build thread! I bought my '95 Coupe on April 21, 2013 for $500. That was ridiculously cheap for what it came with!

When I first heard about the car, the owner was telling me that it had a beautiful red, shaved and tucked, engine bay and all this good stuff... and I was thinking, "Yeah, okay dude... you're probably just trying to make a big hype about it so you can sell it." But no... He wasn't kidding! It had a decent wire tuck done, he filled a lot of the random holes in the bay, and painted it this custom red color! And when the hood's popped.... Heads turn!

---Dirty Details---
Under the hood sits an LS/vtec swap with a CAI, header, and full custom exhaust.
1997 GSR head.
1993 LS block.
Test pipe.
Solid poly. engine mounts.
Front strut brace.
The car sits on Megan EZ-street one piece coilovers (had eBay coil sleeves when I bought it [smilie=BangHead.gif])
Clear/black headlight housings with 6K HIDs.
Amber Corners.

--Interior--
Front and Rear GSR leather seats :love:
Short throw shifter.
5" Sunpro 10,000 RPM tach. with shift light.
Kenwood Excelon deck.
Alpine 6.5" speakers with components in the doors.
Kenwood speakers in the back deck
Alpine 500.1 amp for my two JL Audio WX's.
Offbrand 4 channel amp for my front/rear speakers.

Other than that, my car is pretty much stock! Yeah, it's slammed and has an engine swap, but it's stock! haha

This was the night that I got the car! Primer everywhere...

Anyone like body work? Me either...

Here's a little add on to my post! This was about 9 months ago when I took a trip to the beach with some friends.

And some more random shots from the past year or so. (Photo cred to my good friend Shaine)

As it says in my sig. I work for a company called Unichip and I was able to get my hands on a chip to toss in my car! My boss gave me the software and wideband so I could start tuning! I had it tuned by a guy who completely F'd up my fuel map... Just to give you an idea, I was hitting 11's at wide-open throttle. :thumbdown: Now I've got it up to a 12.8, but it's still too rich for what I'm wanting. It's been a fun car and a sweet experience learning how to tune!

If you guys have any questions for me, hit me up!
Last edited by 95Civic503 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
By FlopUrDonk
#355971 Wow. Sick come up. I mean almost seems like something shady's going on. Have u checked the cars background? Not hatin in the least bit. Just a bit jealous. Lol. U basically spent $500 for what I'm embarrassed to say on my car. Haha. :woot:

What u have in store for her?
By 95Civic503
teal_dx wrote:That is a true sleeper! Under the hood looks mint... I bet you surprise people when you pop the hood :hehe:

That's what I love about it! Everyone's like.... "Damn..!" Haha the bay has taken a little beating in the two years I've had her because it came with coilover sleeves, not one pieces! [smilie=BangHead.gif] But it's just minor details!
By 95Civic503
FlopUrDonk wrote:Wow. Sick come up. I mean almost seems like something shady's going on. Have u checked the cars background? Not hatin in the least bit. Just a bit jealous. Lol. U basically spent $500 for what I'm embarrassed to say on my car. Haha. :woot:

What u have in store for her?

Thank you! And I know what you're saying! I checked it out, there weren't any reported accidents on the history but that doesn't mean it couldn't have been in a little fender bender or something! lol not worried about hate, that's part of the game! But for $500 man, this car has been a pain. It didn't even run when I got it. The cams weren't in time, the guy had the TPS and MAP plugs reversed... a whole bunch of idiotic crap to say the least!

As for right now, I'm in need of a new clutch!! I'm going with a Stage 2 Competition (brand) Clutch with their 12lb flywheel! It's still my daily and I already have a stage 2 in it, so it shouldn't be too bad. After I can get rid of a few things around my house, I'm going to slap a down payment on an '08 Si Sedan! :love: :love: