Post YOUR Coupe here
By allmightymurlin
#354793 so i got the car from a friend of a friend, here are pictures from when he first bought the car

he had some good plans for it and bought some good stuff, most of it skunk2 such as a full skunk2 exhaust, skunk2 short shifter, skunk2 coilovers, and he bought ebay front and rear camber kits, new front bumper (because the red one had a crack in it) but over time he lost love for the car. his loss my gain, i bought the car off him for 1000 dollars, it has 240000 miles on the original d16z6 motor. and this is what the car looked like when i bought it.
the inside was very dirty because he lived on a dirt road and the air conditioner needed recharged he always had the windows down to keep cool and smoke, the very first thing i did was take it to a car wash and clean the crap out of it the best i could. the guy i bought it from is a nice guy and like i said had the best intentions in mind and bought some good stuff, but most of it needed just that last step to be completed. such as the exhaust, he bought the full exhaust kit but since it didn't mate up to the cat he only put the muffler on the best he could. well the first week i bought it the stock resonator rusted in half and made a huge exhaust leak that i believe caused the car to start missing so i bought a test pipe and finished off the exhaust the right way, no more cat so its loud as hell but being skunk2 at least it doesn't sound like a raspy fart box but has a cool throughout sound. another thing he did is he bought the skunk2 coilovers (also very expensive) and he even got a camber kit.. but he never got the car aligned so it was eating his tires.. luckily he just put a new set on before i bought it.. so i lowered the back end a little bit since it didn't seem like it was level with the front and got the car aligned
now its not as low as i would really like but its fine with me for now untill i can get some wheels i like, then i will stance it to fit the wheels. Another thing that was half finnished is the guy i bought it from put a nice pioneer head unit that even has bluetooth.. but every speaker in the car is blown so i cant even enjoy it.. oh looking at these pictures i didnt knotice but i guess the guy i bought it from also installed new headlights.. anyways here is the car as it is now.
the plans i want to do to this car to make it nice is new paint!! haha the black bumpers and faded red just looks so bad. after a new paint job this car would probably turn some heads in a good way, since people already hear the exhaust a mile away there expecting something cool and i already see the looks of disappointment when they finally figure out what is making all the noise. some other stuff i have planned is new wheels the old konigs that are on it are not exactly my favorite or go with the look i want to get to.. oh and i almost forgot i have a wrecked 92 integra at my grandparents house with a good ls motor for me to swap into it... also some teggy seats that are allot nicer than the mismatched accord seats that have cigarette burns.. oh and some new speakers haha
i will keep posting new stuff as i fix and update the car, im glad to be part of this forum and excited to hear what you guys think.
By allmightymurlin
#354795 WINDOW TINT!! its to effing hot in Texas not to have it.. also i charged up the ac and it works great (or at least as good as a 20yr old car would)
By allmightymurlin
#354826 the problem im running into with painting it is the fact that it is my daily driver, if im going to paint it the right way sanding it down and putting on a generous number of coats its going to take a couple of days and i cant have my car down for too long, and i live in a apartment so i would have to do it at my friends house a hour away. im looking into getting a motorcycle soon and that will fix the problem of the civic being my only form of transportation.
By FlopUrDonk
#354828 New wheels!! :thumb: