Post YOUR Coupe here
By ej1_Cris
#352600 Hey guys My name Is Cristian I'm From Venezuela i got a 93 Ej1 Coupe with the Exi badge (i think it's just a Ex) His name cooper lol it sounds like dumb but i like to call him like that, is my daily driven and i hope it will turn in something more.

Thanks for looking at it i will upload pictures when his transformation begin, he has a little upgrades like a f23 Vtec throttle body, mini me swap z6 head/y9 block and some other stuff the old owner left it, for now he look a little fugly but i hope it comes really nice later :)
By ej1_Cris
#352601 here are some pics of him well 2 at least, Btw i paint his wheels today (they were black with red pintstripe not ugly but not my style) :D

subir imagen

subir imagenes
By ej1_Cris
#352603 well i manage to upload some more pics, but my upload speed suck, any ways here a a few more pics of, most of them are when i got him and like 3 days after i bought him.

the day after i got him (the guy in the first picture is not me lol he was helping me to wash the coupe)

subirimagenes

subir fotos a internet

imagen jpg

subir imagenes

hosting imagenes

With my cousin's Lude :D

hosting imagenes
By TrailerTrash
#352605 welcome dude!

we dont see too many EGs with the side mouldings shaved
By ej1_Cris
TrailerTrash wrote:welcome dude!

we dont see too many EGs with the side mouldings shaved

Thanks men, yeah i didn't like the look of the shaved moldings since i bought the car like that, now i kinda dig it because i look at him every single day lol i guess i get used to :lol: , but hope sooner getting him to paint boot and make him look nicer.
By ej1_Cris
#352734 Yesterday the coupe´s fuel pump decied to die, so a friend borrowed me his walbro 255 lph pump, wow it drives like a dream but on stock injectors and no chipped ecu it get stroked on 3k at 3rd gear lol i might buy one for myself and fuel preassure regulator i got at home some non vtec h23a1 injectors i will try them out on the coupe and see how it performs, and i got my rear seat out so easy task and weight reduction :woot: :lol:
By Loaf31
#353735 Lookin really good man! :thumb: keep up the good work!
By ej1_Cris
#356596 hey guys, im back from a little time since the time has fly by the coupe now is getting ready with the autobody, also i got in my hands a little extra project since i wasn't like the performance of my old clutch i decide to take him a part and make a custom 4 spuck bronze clutch for it, i doesn't upload the pics yet so tomorrow i will and i'll show you whats been up to my coupe, till tomorrow see ya :headbang: