Post YOUR Coupe here
By yoshi06
#345994 Well as some of you may now the history of my hatch with the F22 that never got done. Long story short I still have the car and I started to daily this coupe. Motor started ticking after a year due to a rain puddle then a year later piston broke through. I was going to put the F22 from the hatch in and just start driving but while pulling the D series the radiator support crushed causing me to redo a new one. I guess it was a sign to do the F series the right way. I started welding shaving and painting. It currently Runs just working on a few things right now Enjoy!!

Miles:
Car-120xxx
Engine - 0000

ENGINE:
F22a4
86mm 10:5 Arias Pistons
H beam rods
Bisimoto level 2 cam
Bisimoto springs
Bisimoto Header
H23 runners with H22 top gutted and shaved down
70mm throttle body port matched

INTERIOR:
Led lights in cluster 
Led dome light
Prelude center console mod (ALmost done)

SECURITY:
Yet to come!!

SUSPENSION:
Kyb Agx with Megan racing springs
Camber kit front and rear
Function 7 control arms
Beaks tie bar
ASR tie bar

SHOES:
Work Ewing III 15x7 with some nasty Spacers!!

Future:
Finishing the car...
Rsx seats
Nitrous
E85 Tune
How she was on of the paint booth

Old z6 motor

went to go jack the car up and this happened

Current condition
By yoshi06
#346035 Well im hoping to be in the 200 range but I think it might fall short of it that is not including e85 and also I do plan on spraying this motor have a direct port kit for this manifold
Last edited by yoshi06 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Coraline
#346036 Nice Colour! I'm a sucker for a coupe! What's that fuse panel for where the stock air box would normally be? Is it stock? I've never seen that before.
By juls1488
Coraline wrote:Nice Colour! I'm a sucker for a coupe! What's that fuse panel for where the stock air box would normally be? Is it stock? I've never seen that before.

its got orange plugs coming off it, so im gonna say its for ABS.

love the f series underdog motors.
silver bay looks sick! :thumb:
By yoshi06
Coraline wrote:Nice Colour! I'm a sucker for a coupe! What's that fuse panel for where the stock air box would normally be? Is it stock? I've never seen that before.

yea thats where the abs fuse panel is and the fuse box for abs.
now its tucked under the dash.
By yoshi06
juls1488 wrote:

its got orange plugs coming off it, so im gonna say its for ABS.

love the f series underdog motors.
silver bay looks sick! :thumb:

thanks man!!!
By yoshi06
#346331 Drove the car!! Needs a few more things having either an axle issue or halfshaft issue ill check it out soon but I just installed my prelude center console

By jefferydclark
#346523 I've been looking everywhere for a prelude console!
By yoshi06
#346564 I looked and looked over and over again people wanted 150 with shipping and I waited patiently. Found some guy on craigslist parting out and over him 60 for all of it.
By juls1488
yoshi06 wrote:I looked and looked over and over again people wanted 150 with shipping and I waited patiently. Found some guy on craigslist parting out and over him 60 for all of it.

nice, thats about the same as what i did but i got the console without the armrest and the front seats too. worth it.
the lude console looks so good in an eg.
:thumb:
By yoshi06
#346591 I had to trim a lot to fit though then again the only diy floating around had missing pictures.
By tom023
#346742 Thats clean under the bonnet... Loving the exhaust manifold :thumb: