Post YOUR Coupe here
By TOPIK3900
#345571 Finally decided to throw up a build thread of my 93. I have had it for just over a year now. I paid $700 Cnd for it. It has the typical rust that will be taken care of sometime. But as for now, my main focus is suspension and handling and brakes.
Currently waiting on my Skunk2 ProC coilovers, rear lower control arms and Pro Front upper control Arms all ordered through Image in Motion.
And a set of Rota Slipstreams 16x7 and some Falken Azenis RT- 615K 205,40R16
Customized Driver seat, Lowered 2 inches
New bumper and an old set of lights I had.
Badly painted Eneki Rims
Newly painted
Gemini Concepts CF hood
Magnaflow Exhaust
Installed factory door tweeters
New arm rest
By TOPIK3900
#345820 :woot: Mail man finally dropped off my goodies. Skunk2 ProC coilovers, Control arms, and Pro Plus Uppers!

By TOPIK3900
#345821 I ended up getting the rear parts in today. Im in the process of moving so time is tight. Also a few weeks ago I installed my rear disc swap with russel stainless steel brake lines and energy rear trailing arm bushings, and rear Blox camber kit.
By bietelboer
#345836 Nice looking setup you got there! :thumb:

To bad about the rust, are you going to fix it of leave it because racecar? :lol:
By TOPIK3900
#345866 Thanks man. Im not to sure if I'm going to fix it. There's more to fix than just the outer quarters. I believe it was in an accident one before. So I am keeping my eyes open for a decent shell.. but it I can't find one before winter I probably will be fixing it as I have the full rear quarters repair panels and they are made for the coupe so no modifying the hb panels
By TOPIK3900
#345876 Found some time yesterday to install the front coilovers and upper control arms. I will have to find my camera the cell phone is not the greatest. Also give it a nice wash.