Post YOUR Coupe here
By MrLayLo
#38118 Hey guys. my name is Lay and Im from Connecticut. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. here are a couple pics of my EJ1 that I just scooped up from the Original Owner. dont have any pics of it being stock because Im not a big Forum type of guy. so here are some pics of it with some slight mods. Ive been in and out of Civics since I got my license, my previous car was a 97 EJ8. but I just couldnt get away from the 92-95 style since ive owned 2 Coupes and Hatches before. so here are some pics... lemme know what you think of what Ive done within a week of owning the car.

:thumbdown: or :thumb:
By asianrob
#38121 :thumb:
By chrono404
#38127 :thumb:
Awesome. I love it. Very Sleeper Looking.

I LOVE the fact that its lowered and balling on the stock steelies. Thats sleeper material for sure.

!!! You have a OEM Rear Wing, I am so Jealous.

Have a list of mods you have done? And any pics in the engine bay?
By JLau
#38130 Looks like a good start. Can't go wrong w/ black.
By jdmeg6racer
#38142 yo rayj wurrup isnt it yellow now oh wait primer green lol
By ohDirka
#38145 welcome to civic-eg.com :welcome:
By MrLayLo
jdmeg6racer wrote:yo rayj wurrup isnt it yellow now oh wait primer green lol

tito... nah, thats my other project!!! shhhh.. thats gonna be out sooner or later... def before April though. This is the coupe I just got this past week, cuz I couldnt drive the winter beater around anymore... if it aint a honda, then I cant drive it. lol
By blackej2coupe
#38268 :woot: another black coupe! nice man, how do you find the performance of the ej1's ? b16 yea?
By JDM_Ron
#38309 welcome :D
By MrLayLo
blackej2coupe wrote::woot: another black coupe! nice man, how do you find the performance of the ej1's ? b16 yea?

unfortunately, the ej1's here in the States dont come equiped with the b16. =( sadly but surely. I have a different setup going into it soon. I hope. I just have to put it all together. The EJ1 here in the states come equipped with the little brother motor, the d16z6, sohc vtec.... boooo :thumbdown:
By MrLayLo
#42674 hey guys, here are a couple updated pics of the car. Its been about 3 weeks since Ive owned it and I hope you guys think it looks a little better than when i got it! Thanks and Enjoy!

By york62
#42705 Nice car man! Welcome to the site!!
By bangballs
#42769 nice looking car keep up the good work,, nice to see someone close to me i'm from mass.
By Bouli
#42831 nice !

btw i love the midory green on the EK hatch 8)