Post YOUR Coupe here
By Fyndler
#339525 Hi, last year i bought i coupe, i hated the plastic crap but i loved the car. Well i desided to rebuild the car and so it began. It's a long time project.

The car when i bought it, rice, rice baby

How she sits today

So i made a list off stuff i bought and are going to buy and change (more stuff to be added)

Change headlights [x]
Change ambers [x]
Change rearlights [x]
Rear window visor [x]
Orginal front [x]
Frontlipp
Foglights
Change sidemirrors [x]
Windowvisors
Cambers
Coilovers
Power windows
Remove the wing [x]
New wheels
New seats

Interior
New shiftknob
New shiftboot [x]
Change center consol
New floormats
New steeringwheel

Engine
K20
Last edited by Fyndler on Sun May 25, 2014 3:00 am, edited 7 times in total.
By Fyndler
#339526 First delivery

New headlights

New ambers

And with the new headlights and ambers on
By Fyndler
#339541 Had to get new rear lights, cause the one that was there when i bought the car was taken from a spaceship i think haha. Sorry don't have a picture off them, cause i was to fast to change them out haha

New rear lights

Looks better in real life, looks like this on image
By Fyndler
#339542 Then i got tired off my side mirrors, cause they looked like something from a spaceship

New sidemirrors (spoon)

Old shiftboot was old and ugly and was broken at some parts, so i had to get a new one

Got some new screws for my OEM front that is getting painted

Old licensplate was ugly and had the cardealers name on it, no free marketing :P
By Fyndler
teal_dx wrote:Just the headlights already look so much better :thumb: I like the color, too 8)

Thanks alot, yeah those headlights made the car look much better. I will take some new pics tomorrow when it's light outside off the new parts installed. I also removed the rear wing today, will take a pic off that to :)
By Fyndler
#345832 Been a while since i last updated. Havent happend much, i got a orginal front bumper and got it painted. I also removed the wing

By bietelboer
#345835 The car looks much better with the OEM bumper! :thumb:

And very good to see that you help keep our economy(AKR-performance is Dutch) going! :D
By Fyndler
bietelboer wrote:The car looks much better with the OEM bumper! :thumb:

And very good to see that you help keep our economy(AKR-performance is Dutch) going! :D

Thanks alot, yeah it's a crappy picture but as you say, it looks much better :)

Yes ofc AKR is the first place i check when i order my parts :)
By Fyndler
gtstripes wrote:In for updates :popcorn:

Haha thanks :)

greddy1387 wrote:That bumper looks way better

Hey thanks man, i really like your build :)
By Fyndler
#345852 Here is how she sits today, going to take some other picture off her as soon as i moved her