Post YOUR Coupe here
By BLaCkSiLo
#116040 well right on man, i think that hatch should fill the void...seems like a pretty sweet deal you got on that, already did most of the swap work for you :thumb:

whatever happened to the J-Swap idea?
By EJ1Mek
#117341 I think you need to make the coupe look pretty now lol lots of work that i see needs to be done but all around nice coupe platform to work with :thumb:
By chrono404
BLaCkSiLo wrote:well right on man, i think that hatch should fill the void...seems like a pretty sweet deal you got on that, already did most of the swap work for you :thumb:

Jswap Idea was killed when I couldn't find a J32 type S anywhere and then the ABS Computer/stuff got in the way of the swap.

I am very content with my B16 Hatch. I no longer Drag Race so have no real need for a Sleeper J32 Build. It was going to be my Drag Racer.I hang with a Different crowd who is into Legit circuit racing. I will be fine tuning my suspension on my hatch and roll my b16 for now. J32 will make it front heavy for a competitive circuit Racer. I will need to handle better then tuned RX7's, and S13's, and S2k's.

EJ1Mek wrote:I think you need to make the coupe look pretty now lol lots of work that i see needs to be done but all around nice coupe platform to work with :thumb:

It was a good car, A Co-worker of mine owns it now.
By BLaCkSiLo
chrono404 wrote:
BLaCkSiLo wrote:well right on man, i think that hatch should fill the void...seems like a pretty sweet deal you got on that, already did most of the swap work for you :thumb:

Jswap Idea was killed when I couldn't find a J32 type S anywhere and then the ABS Computer/stuff got in the way of the swap.

I am very content with my B16 Hatch. I no longer Drag Race so have no real need for a Sleeper J32 Build. It was going to be my Drag Racer.I hang with a Different crowd who is into Legit circuit racing. I will be fine tuning my suspension on my hatch and roll my b16 for now. J32 will make it front heavy for a competitive circuit Racer. I will need to handle better then tuned RX7's, and S13's, and S2k's.

EJ1Mek wrote:I think you need to make the coupe look pretty now lol lots of work that i see needs to be done but all around nice coupe platform to work with :thumb:

It was a good car, A Co-worker of mine owns it now.

where are you circuit racing at? cause that's what i want to get into, not really drag racing and not really Auto-X, but circuits and technical stuff...