Post YOUR Coupe here
By JUICE
#337878 Picked up a '95 paradise blue green pearl EX coupe last week for CHEAP. The people were just gonna donate it, I said "oh no you're not!"

114k, auto, power everything, car was definitely taken care of but definitely wasn't kept in a garage. Has some rust where the quarter/rocker meet on both sides but overall pretty damn clean.

It needed tires, so I picked a set of slips w/ good tires. Gonna do brakes and fix a hole in the exhaust then just drive it. Poor little z6 in it has never popped vtec.. Only way is to rev out 3rd in D3 which would probably be close to over 100 mph by the time it did get to 5k :lol:

Don't need it, but don't think I'm gonna be able to get rid of it..

It's definitely more green in person, my iPhone swears it's blue. :lol:
By brandoff88
#337879 woot :woot: gotta love the cheap pickups that need minimal work, pop a 5 speed in there and it will love you more :hehe:
By JUICE
#337880 Meh. Unless something happens to the motor/tranny I'll leave it how it is. At that point, it'd be time for a B/K/J swap 8)
By JUICE
#337891 So now if it's nice I can drive my 550whp B series hatch, daily a D series coupe, take the wife's K series CRV for heavier duty errands, or borrow moms F series S2k if she's not out in it. 8)

:lol:
By chrono404
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Sweet coupe!!! defiantly a nice find

x2

Coupe looks clean. I always love getting a car on deals.

I am glad to see you have gotten anouther honda DD, getting away from those focuses and what not.

I recently picked up a Civic EX Sedan with an auto and a blown z6. I replaced the z6 with a JDM ZC and used honda atf and that auto does a decent job. Its vteced more then a few times. A Fluid cleaning and new honda atf could bring more pep into the car.

I look forward to updates to both of your cars.