Post YOUR Coupe here
By CerealKiller93
#337848 Well, this will be my third Civic and most def. the nicest one.

I haven't taken delivery of it yet, but i'll have it next week sometime.

Bone stock EX
Everything works.
Niccce paint (a little oxidation, but a good detailing shall take care of that issue.)
A/C has a small leak, i'll find it before it warms up again.

Plans? Well... This car will be a daily driver, my real project is my E30 BMW.
I am planning on some wheels, coil-overs, an exhaust (not a very loud one, might go with a flowmaster or magnaflow). Maybe in the future a B16 or an LS swap with a b16 tranny. Typical cosmetic stuff, I already own some Amber corners, they somehow survived my wreck with my old civic, jdm fogs, type-r lip, just the usual stuff. I'm not going all out, i just want a nice reliable daily.

By TrailerTrash
#337861 ooooo :o

horizon gray coupe <3
By CerealKiller93
#338830 Well, I finally got it. I'll post some pictures once i get her all nice and detailed, and swap the only parts i have left over from my last civic: Smoked Amber Corners, oooOOoO i'm a balla. I kid.

As for the E30, she's nothing too special to look at, but...

Don't remember if i said this in my last post or not, but the E30 started life as an 85' 318i, she's now got a 2.7L Stroker, well its not technically a stroker, it's kind of a like a mini-me on a Honda. You take the Cylinder head and EFI system (called Motronic 1.3 in BMW talk) from the 2.5L or "I" cars (ie. 325i or 325is), swap all of that on to the 2.7L block from a 325e or ea ("e" is for ETA which is the greek work for efficiency). Why you ask? well the ETA blocks only rev to 5000 RPM and have very small intake and exhaust ports, single valve springs and smaller valves, even the intake manifold has smaller runners. The new head allows for revs to 7000 RPM with a chip, or 6500 on stock software. It really wakes the car up. I got the original motor from my old car, which got totaled thanks to my bitch of an ex-girlfriend. So she looks ratty, but she's pretty damn quick when you consider the how much i have invested in her. Its alot of fun to drive, i'll say that much.

I have recently started doing body work on her to get her ready for paint. someone in the car's past thought it would be a good idea to paint over the stock paint job WITHOUT doing ANY sort of body work or sanding, or anything to prep it for paint, i believe it to be a MAACO job or something to that effect, because the quality is very poor and where it flakes off there is what appears to be perfect condition factory paint. It's supposed to be a metallic blue color.