Post YOUR Coupe here
By 92egdxhatch
#337709 Hey guys.

A lot of you know me some may not.

Well, I had a '96 Camry I was using as a DD. It really just wasnt me. I got a trade offer and I went ahead and did it!

Its a 1994 Civic EX. 5spd.

Everything works, AC, PS, ETC. It is pretty high mileage but that doesnt bother me. Stock D16Z6. Someone put a loud, stupid exhaust on it, I plan on switching back to a stock catback and exhaust manifold. I dont have any serious plans for it. I just wanna keep up on the maintenance and lower it and put some different wheels on it.

Overall Its in pretty good shape, and I really enjoy driving it.

On to a few pics. The engine bay is FILTHY, anyone who knows me knows that wont fly. I'll post pics as I clean it up!

By TrailerTrash
#337716 looks pretty good :thumb:
By 92egdxhatch
#337778 Well today I remove the dealer name, and the torn up "Civic EX" emblem from the trunk.

The car is cleaning up well :thumb:

By 92egdxhatch
#337927 So yesterday I took care of some small issues, such as headlight gaps, and I shimmed the trunk latch so it had no weird gap.

I also began cleaning the engine bay.

Here is a teaser:

They look good next to each other.

By 92egdxhatch
#338080 Quick pic of it lowered on my set of polished slipstreams.

By TrailerTrash
#338081 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By 92egdxhatch
#338152 So, I am done with my classes for the day and off work. I felt like sharing out of boredom. I cleaned the engine bay up a bit. The valve cover still looks like crap, but after looking around online it seems people have good luck with this to get valve covers looking good again:

I've waxed the car twice now since I've had it lol. The paint doesnt look bad for being nearly 20 years old.

And finally another side view, it has the typical rust. I'll address that at some point hopefully. Since it's winter it's time to be extremely frugal and dump most of my money into my hatch.

By Axix23
#338680 Looks good
By 92egdxhatch
#338821 Changed the valve cover gasket and cleaned it up some more.

By Apexracing
#338826 My favorite color on a ej1! Nice pick up!
By 92egdxhatch
#339803 Nothing new really, just been commuting to and from work. However ive been looking for a set of wheels so I can put the slips back on the hatch.

Found these 16" GT3's for $200 need tires and a different color before I put them on.

Any input on color?