Post YOUR Coupe here
By -EJ1- COUPE
#1019 this is my 1995 h22 powered civic coupe. many mods u can see the full list in my garage. more pics to come once i get my presents :D and by the way all pics were from my phone i got no digital camera :( more pics to come though stay tuned
i got my sidemarkers!!

Last edited by -EJ1- COUPE on Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By teal_dx
#1022 clean bay, did you do a wiretuck?
How come your braided fuel line goes into the right side of the rail instead of the left :-?

Love your EJ1, definitely a sleeper 8)
By vtec_gloucester
#1036 100% sleeper... i love it. bet you have wiped the smile off some peoples faces when your vtec'ing past them :D :lol:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#1043 yea its not a true wire tuck its more of just hiding the big clumps into lil holes there are still some wires so im gona do a real tuck in the spring. the wiring was all done by a local shop TRICKENGINEERING in hampstead nh. o and the best part is having the dx badge on the back because they think thats its a dx not a fast car. my reasoning for the tach is i didnt wana mess with my cluster i want to know the actual miles on the body.
By sihatch9508
#1067 betty is sexy
By -EJ1- COUPE
#1081 betty will be sexier once i get my presents :hehe:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#1086 bettys gona be real sexy cuz i think someone has some kind of forced induction going to an H22 in the future :D
By -EJ1- COUPE
#1093 possibly summertime it will be boosted hopefully :D only 9-10lbs.
By asianrob
#1101 thats pretty slick looking coupe
By -EJ1- COUPE
#1121 it'll be slicker when i get the rest of my parts :D