Post YOUR Coupe here
By EJ civic Juan
#336076 new lip on and bought some coil overs from my friend not sure on the brand but will work for now oh and primered the hub caps because i was bored
By EJ civic Juan
#336077 previous owner butchered the quarter panel with bondo must be fixed in the future
By EJ civic Juan
#336079 z6 block is messed up bought the car like this, will not pass inspection car smokes like crazy down the road
By EJ civic Juan
#336080 so i bought this B16 transmission for 350$ came with competition fly wheel, starter, clutch and axles

By EJ civic Juan
#336081 finally got my rear T bracket 3 post mount GSR shift linkage and ecu for my swap
By EJ civic Juan
#336082 In the mean time i got a much needed passenger door from the junk yard and got these rims they say rota on the back but only see a similar style on work meister site gives the car a nice look for now
By EJ civic Juan
#340500 Image

head gasket work and decided to buy some crower stage 2 cams
By EJ civic Juan
#340502 Image

view of the engine bay with crower cams and decided to buy my buddies dc sports 4-1 header
By EJ civic Juan
#340504 Image

good day to wash her she was dirty from long week at work

need to focus on body work but first have to focus on suspension and replacing tired bushings and my disc brake conversion
By EJ civic Juan
#350419 so much i done to this car let me start off at body work i have much more pics to upload

By EJ civic Juan
#350422 decided to sell the b20b after i cammed it with crower stage 2 cams and JG intake manifold s2 70mm tb and swap in my b16a