Post YOUR Coupe here
By pkaewthong34
#335887 still gotta fix the dang the hood latch then clean out the bay Image

i finally got time to work on it kinda rusty lil bit but she still go strong lol :lol:
By Punksz6
#336054 Nice lookin good. :thumb:
By pkaewthong34
#336071 thank you sir ... ill be doing more work on this weekend just to get things right ..im not a fan of hood pin but all i have right now since hood latch is so expensive lol so just hood pin for now then bodywork will follow through in this process .. car is running now so im pretty happy so far :D
By pkaewthong34
#336223 Image

just trying to get some shade lol

new WP , Fuel filter and couple radiator hoses .. just wait for the belt coming in
By pkaewthong34
#336224 Image

and i finally got this baby Ninja painted
By Punksz6
#336289 Nice, diggin the bike too! :thumb:
By pkaewthong34
#336348 i did mini me swap awhile back with new WP and TB but i found the leak when i drove last weekend .. dripping tho nothing really serious so then last night i think someone decide to jack my car up but couldnt move it because i got my caddy and my ford escape behind my Destiny .. as far as i know my lil brown sugar ( the red nose ) went outside and chase the hell out of them lol lucky me that but now im scare shitless about parking my car on my driveway .. time to move to inside now
By pkaewthong34
#336401 Oh anybody kept the low cover on the motor or just leave it ?
By pkaewthong34
#336861 Nothing much going on right now . Getting new tires and sanding my car when I got time . Been working 6 days a week lol need to get it paint as soon as prep done
By pkaewthong34
#337184 just drop off at the car detail shop for the final process of my car !!! ahhhh cant wait to see it !!! ohh here is the pic from couple days ago when i start painting this beeetch

kinda blurry due the iphone crack in the back so the flash aint come out that great
By pkaewthong34
#337185 Image

from this morning before i drop it off at my friend detail shop to wet sand and buff lol