Post YOUR Coupe here
By EJ1_Reynold
#335111 Hey guys, just bought a EJ1 coupe. It was previously owned by an older lady, who passed away so her son put it up on craigslist. I was lucky enough to be on craigslist just an hour after it was posted so i was the first bidder. I managed to get the car for only 900 $ !!! unfortunately he didnt know if it had any issues cause it didnt belong to him, so i had to take a risk. Being that it had only one owner, and it was bought cash from the Honda lot back in 93 it seemed like a good deal. The original D16Z6 that was in the car had only 102,248 miles on i so i had to take it. EVERYTHING was stock and oem. I bought it with full and clean interior, and nothing was missing at all. Ac was blowing nice and cold. after about a month of driving it, i had a spun bearing. It was the loudest rod knock ive ever heard. Instead of getting another Z6 motor i decided to just replace the bottom block. I found a great deal on a JDM D15B7 with only 112k miles so i replaced it with that. I also replaced all gaskets because i didnt want any leakage. Also replaced the flex plate. ( the car is an automatic for now. ) Now that the car is running again and smoother than ever im starting to move on with the project. I have big plans for this and ill be uploading as i go along the way. Stay tuned ! :D
By EJ1_Reynold
#335112 Here she is !
i painted the steelies gold, im planning on doing a silver polished lip until i can get some wheels. Also plasti dipped the hood black. Image
By FG2_Andrew
#335121 You mean jdm d15b? No such thing as a jdm b7.

Congrats on the pick-up though
By EJ1_Reynold
#335122 haha yeah sorry thats what i meant, this is my first honda btw im new to the honda game so im picking up as i go
By bsteeves_civc95
#335160 Nice canvas for a project congratulations on you purchase :thumb:
By EJ1_Reynold
#335257 Just painted the front bumper white, I'm working in painting the entire car white, and leaving the hood, roof and trunk black. I also cut out the grille and holes for the fog lights. Stay tuned guys (:

By Punksz6
#335307 X2 :thumb:
By EJ1_Reynold
#337342 been awhile since ive posted any updates, i decided to go a different route with the paint. i went with black instead, did a different look with the steelies ( still havent gotten wheels yet :/ .. but yeah ive lowered it on coilover sleeves, got some fog lights, and finally got a d16z6 valve cover ! xD haha. next up, im getting my wheels. im thinking about either gsr blades or si stocks. lmk what you think. ! :)

By brandoff88
#337678 @nurimex

don't thread jack please, if you need info please post in the tech section as you will most likely get more views, and possibly an answer
By Punksz6
#337702 Looking good :thumb: