Post YOUR Coupe here
By EjWone
#334874 Hello all This is My build a 93 Civic Ex Coupe! Project "Ejwone" I started this build 7 July 2006 the pics and Comments all came from my site that is now gone. I hope you dont mind me putting this up here.

Thanks for viewing!

Ok People I guess it is time to start My second Build, This time I am doing everything right so this will be a slow thought out process. I

will be doing a auto to manual conversion as well as a B18b1 swap into this car. I will also be doing some JDM parts installs and hopefully

if things go well a full suspension install.

This is "EJWONE' a 1993 Civic Ex Coupe

So here He is when EJ1Rider owned him.

Here He is on the trailer going home.

Here he is the first and last time for a while on the street with his gurl Elsie!

Now the build begins, here are the before shots

Crossed Drilled and Slotted Rotors came with it but there was this horrible noise when driving sounded like a bad axle, well it ended up being loose lug nuts and braking system. So I got 4 bad lug studs on the pass front.

I am taking the rotors to work with me tomorrow to resurface them I will then reinstall them on the car and prep it for the motor swap and conversion.

Stay Tuned!
By EjWone
#334875 ::**UPDATE 29 JULY 06**::

Ok so today I went to work at 7 this morning and I got out at 4 I came home and started to work on the cars.

SO here is how it begins!

93 automatic D16z6

95 Integra 5 Speed B18B1 with exedy racing clutch and tricks to the trans!

The "Technicians"

Messing with something to get this bad boy out!

Chrissy hard at work

My Pops Watching Chrissy work LOL

Now what?

Use the Gun and take off the axle nut

Here is the right hand side wiring and everything but the motor mounts cleared out so it can be pulled

power steering pump disconnected from the motor brackets and everything out of the way getting it cleared so I can just drop it out!

Thats all for now as I am tired and Chrissy is too maybe tomorrow we will work on it some more.

Stay Tuned!
By EjWone
#334876 UPDATED 30 JULY 06

Ok so I got up this morning and I did not have plans to do anything with the cars today. Chrissy went to church and I was tired and stayed in bed well I got restless and got up got ready and went out side. I looked at the green coupe over and over again and I looked at what I had left to do.

It was not much just the drivers side axle and then the motor mounts so I got to it and I got it like this.

Up Up and away!

Rollin to her standby spot

Look Ma its empty

Powered By Dina!

Now to this!!!

More Progress:

drivers side torque mount removed

AC Compressor, condensor, fans and power steering removed

right side all disconnected except for mounts

Zero, Zip, Nada!

Here is the setup as it sits, I want to Thank Chrissy for supporting me and my Dad and Daughter for setting up the tent thingy and getting me water, the sun has taken its toll on me and has won for today.

So I wont touch the car again until maybe friday or saturday after work.

Stay Tuned!
By EjWone
#334877 updated 8 Aug 06

So I worked on the Coupe today! After Work I started to remove the D16z6 from the White EJ1!

The Engine Bay is a little Dirty so I am gonna really Clean it up and Possibly do a Wire Tuck and maybe one or 2 other things.

This is all for Now I have to save up the money to get the Motor Mounts and Pay Billy Back so I dont know when the next Update will be.

Stay Tuned!
By EjWone
#334878 UPDATED 6 AUG 06

OK I worked on the some of the little things that I can right now as money is tight, and this is just free elbow grease work that I could do. It not complete but it is a step in the right direction for me.

I am still debating whether or not to do a wire tuck, I dont think the engine bay is cluttered and I dont see the benefits of doing it. I might tuck the harness that is attached to the engine but again not sure yet.

Stay Tuned!

UPDATED 13 AUG 06

My boy works for a plating company and he glassbeaded my valve cover so now its ready for paint

Took the pedals out of the White Coupe

Minor wire tuck coming up just need time and maybe some advice

Stay Tuned!
By EjWone
#334879 UPDATED 30 AUG 06

Ok Update

Pedals are in

Booster and brake master Cylinder is out and getting painted

Clutch slave Cylinder line is in

Cleaned this up but did not get a pic of it cleaned

Test Fitting the JDM Headlights and Corners! :jdm:

Took this Crap out but the camera batteries died so when I get batteries and have time to work on the car then I will take a Pic

My Mount should be here in a few days so stayed tuned as the motor should be in this weekend and maybe I should be able to start it but who knows I have had something MAJOR Happen in my life and I really dont feel like doing anything I am working on the car because I need a ride to work so lets see what happens

Stay Tuned!

UPDATED 2 MARCH 07
This is probally the last part I buy for awhile.

Stay tuned!

UPDATED 21 APRIL 07
Ok so today was my first weekend off at work and the first beautiful day in along time weather wise! So I decided to work on "EJWone" and make some progress towards getting him on the road!

Here is my trusty Winter beater helping out "EJWone"! Whats that in the Bed of the Truck Reppin the Coupe Council?

Ok so everyone knows what the trailing arms look like with drums

This is what it looks like with out the drum and brake shoe's and the rear bearings on!

This E-Brake cable will never be used again on this Coupe! Man is this a b**** to get out in one piece so I used a die grinder and cut it off!

I disconnected the brake hose here since they won't need to be used any more either!

Here He is with absolutely no rear suspension trailing arms are OUT!

This is what will go on now! PIC FTW! OEM Bolts FTW!!

4 of these will be needed 2 for each side!

2 of these for the rear shocks!

Bam here it is!

PIC FTW is all I got to say!

Thanks to Lionel for the help here!

Working it!

Achieved!

Getting the Integra Rear Trailing arms ready to mount!

Here I am mounting it up!

Like a Glove!!!

Damn that s*** is Dropped!

On to the Front I am burning daylight now!

Damn that Bronze and red look good together!

Spindle on and Now just awaiting the front lower forks!

Shot with the front lifted up and the rear on the ground! SO SEXY!!!

So I had to Lower the front just to see what it would look like at this height and being level!

Thats all for now expect more updates tomorrow again!
Stay Tuned!
By EjWone
#334880 UPDATED 22 APRIL 07

So today I figured I would finish the front suspension and start my wire tuck!

So since I have big fat hands I had my Girl do the wire tuck! Nothing was cut I depinned the connectors one by one and ran them thru the hole under the fuse box!

So here he is on his own suspension and its own wheels

So this is how he looks right now due to the rain coming this week!

Stay Tuned!

UPDATED MAY 2007

OK so we moved to a different town close to were we lived I have moved the car here so I can work on it more.

Here it is at the new place!
Stay Tuned

Updated July 2007

So I got some motivation and I installed my alarm and put the dash back in the alarm is not in the normal place it would be after it was

installed professionally. I wont show pics of where it is due to the fact that I dont want the car stolen. I installed the JDM EJ1 Cluster

and other JDM Dash pieces I have had.

Ok so I want to Thank Mr90Civic for helping get the interior cleaned up he did a hell of a job! I would also like to thank my son for helping

with the interior install as well as my daughters!

I also would like to thank SUJA-1 For everything they have done for me most of my parts have come from them! Jason your the man!

Technafit Brake lines for a Ej with DC rear trailing arms!!

I also got OEM 95 Civic EJ1 with rear abs e brake cables they bolted right up to the Integra trailing arms and the chassis of my EJ1!

Thanks to 2Coupes for this info on the steering wheel and parts!

These are my Fat Fives! They were painted black when I got them I have only been able to finish one of them due to the fact that I have been

really busy with the Wedding plans and workin my tail off at work for the wedding!

This is all for now! I am getting Married Friday to Chrissy and the car will have to wait! I hope to be able to drive it this year!

STAY TUNED
By EjWone
#334881 Updated 10 Feb 08

ok not too many updates except that the motor is now a short block in my basement and some serious engine plans are now in the works! I dont think it will be done this year but who knows!

broken bolt thats gonna be a pain to fix!!

just a mess

head

Stay Tuned!

Updated 04 June 08

I got some cash recently from some parts I had here that I sold. So I am off from work today and instead of keeping the money and spending it on other things I headed straight to the machine shop and Dropped off 300 bucks to them I ended taking my crank my connecting rods with new bearings and the rest of the parts that were removed from the block here are the pics!

Stay Tuned!
By EjWone
#334882 Updated 07 June 08
As promised here are the pics of the parts I have been accumulating

Thanks to Naman AKA Adam for these parts!
GSR Intake Manifold

So I decieded that I dont want the butterflies in the manifold

Finished Product!

GSR T-belt Thanks again Adam!

B16 Valve Cover Gasket Thanks to CTB16 AKA Manny

My Ls/Vtec Conversion

My Password JDM Intake Manifold Gasket

My GSR/B16 Valve Cover

Now some misc parts

Stay Tuned

Updated 27 June 08

Well on Tuesday I came into some money and ordered this! I was expecting this to get here by Tuesday of next week but I finally got some good luck

From Cali

To CT

To My hands!

I am gonna be making some serious progress on this stay tuned and watch the outcome!

Stay Tuned!

UPDATED 1 JULY 08
So I have been saving money for a little bit and ordered this from work yesterday

B16 Water Pump

22 Teeth for the GSR T Belt!

Type-R/GSR/CR-V Oil pump!!!

The 95 LS Oil Pump for reference.

Stay Tuned!!!

UPDATED 2 JULY 08

So today I am off from work and this is what I did!

Block back home with me!

LS Rods on GSR Pistons had to get the small end of the rods machined to fit the pistons.

Painted the Block Bronze just my choice!

Installed the Water Pump!

Stay Tuned
By EjWone
#334883 UPDATED 3 JULY 08

Got some more parts today

Here is the Oil pan gasket, Rear Main seal, water pipe o-rings and cam seals

Stay Tuned

UPDATED 07 JULY 08

Well I had today off from work and I went and picked up a few tools to see what I could get done on my own today.

Oh Snaps I found my missing piece from the Mfactory oil block adaptor!

Installed :bling:

Thanks to Mike AKA Wantacoupe for letting me use his piston ring compressor!

What a Beautiful site! GSR .25 Pistons installed!!!

Ok I had to take this pic and the rest after the fact cause my hands were greasy with assembly lube and I was the only one here to work on the engine and take pics!

Connecting rods and main caps along with new std size bearings installed!

Now the bottom end is almost completed and I rotated it about 8 times to make sure everything was good after torquing everything down!

Stay Tuned

UPDATED 14 JULY 08

Ok so I finally got time to install the oil pump

Installed the new rear main seal on the right side plate or what ever this is called

Windage tray and oil pick up installed still awaiting some parts to come in at work

Stay Tuned

UPDATED 19 JULY 08

So on the 16th of July it was Officially 2 years and the Coupe is still not on the road! I wanted to get the engine done by the end of this month but certain things happened that I can not be sure and I really doubt It will be done this month.

Small update I had the Head at work and I removed the valve seals and cleaned up the valves the Exhaust valves were very dirty I also with the help of a Co worker Mike aka wantacoupe Lapped all the valves so they would seat really well with the head.

These pics were taken with my cell phone from work and just at the end of installing everything as I was only able to work on this while I had no work at work

Intake valve seals installed and Valves back in

Exhaust valve seals installed and Valves back in

Stay Tuned
By EjWone
#334884 Updated 3 Sept 08

So this is my progress so far!

Stay Tuned!

UPDATED 07 NOV 08

A lil update.
Chrissy got me a Early Christmas Present cause she thought the oem manifold was too rusted and ugly to have on this motor since we have put so much time and money into it.

Whats this?

To This!

This is one of my Favorite shots of my Motor so far!

The Motor almost done!

STAY TUNED

Updated 25 Nov 08
So today when I got home for work I found a box on my steps. My boy hooked me up with this! For sure one of the best people I have ever met online! THANKS !

Here it is!

Baby Ejay Helping to open it!

Chrissy and Ejay!

One more!

Tada!

"Hmmm This looks interesting what is it?"

BDL Throttle Body 70mm FTW!!!

Standard sized shot glass!

Edelbrock Victor X

Test Fit!

Monstrous!

Viewing clearances!

Some more test fitting!

My Timing covers arrived on Friday! rear gasket and upper timing bolts arrived today!

Installed!

My new Favorite Shot so far!

Stay Tuned!
By EjWone
#334885 UPDATED 26 April 09
Ok so Chrissy and I are almost done moving one of the most Major things we had to get moved!

Here is our Pilot Towing "Ejwone"

Thanks to Steve and Chrissy for helping me push it on the trailer and off of it!
Stay Tuned

UPDATED 10 MAY 09

OK So today I was able to work in the garage and get it some what organized I still dont have electricity in there so until I get some extension cords or get an electrician to help me out I wont work on the coupe.

Here are some pics of the Coupe in the garage and some shots of the engine installed. The power windows are not working and the fuel pump is not working I think I missed connecting some plugs when I did the wiring harness I have to pull the dash yet again!

Stay Tuned!

Small Update 11 Aug 09

priming the oil pump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scIxg_D2OpI"]YouTube - VID 00004.3GP

STAY TUNED

UPDATED 30 AUG 09

So this morning me and the Family headed out to Church I never work on cars on Sunday as this is a day for me to rest and relax since I work at a Honda Dealership as a Tech and I work every other Saturday. While at Church Lionel called me and I had to ignore the call due to being in church.

Long story short I called Lionel when I got home he said he was gonna come over to help me with the coupe. I told Chrissy and she said but its Sunday you never work on the car. I said ok.

He showed up and we went to the garage my coupe didnt have a tranny in it cause I sold it to Jeff. Here are the pics

Stay Tuned

UPDATED 05 SEPT 09

Today at about 6:30 pm EjWone came to LIFE!

I want to first Thanks Chrissy, Lionel,Steve, and Adam without whom this would not have happened!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKeEzKvC9VE"]YouTube
STAY TUNED

UPDATE 08 SEPT 09{ Minor update}

So today I tried to install the radiator and the hose for the brake booster to the intake manifold!

Yesterday Lionel and Mike helped me install the shift linkage which was not bent just had a bad stabilizer bushing! We installed the axles and filled the trans with oem MTF we had to replace the ignitor in the dizzy cause it ended up being bad! We then installed the A-pipe which most people call a down tube on the header!

I need to get more coolant fron work and finish the hoses for the cooling system that go to the throttle body!

Video of its first pull! View My Video

Stay Tuned!
By EjWone
#334886 Vid and Pics
OK here they are video was taken by y son Junior who is 9 years old sorry so shaky.

View My Video

I LOVE LSD

I still have a oil leak from the Mfactory sandwich plate i have to remove it and see what it is.

STAY TUNED

UPDATED 22 NOV 09

Ok so today I wet out to the garage and worked on the car up on jack stands again! :(

So I took off the Mfactory oil block adaptor aka sandwich plate! I had used honda bonda on it before and looked like it had a leak because of it! So I removed all the honda bond and installed the gasket again with a lil bit of honda bond to hold the gasket in place!

Tightened everything up. And started up the motor. Five minutes later drip drip drip! So I saw it was leaking from the an fitting for the Vtec line and the block off plug.

Dusty4door aka Terence came over and motivated me to work on the car. T and I put teflon tape on all the fitting and installed the plate again! Bada bing! No
More oil leak but damn it now I got a coolant leak from the brand new water valve so I think I gotta buy a new one yet again! :(

So we tighted up all the suspension on the front I might have the car towed to my job and put it up on the lift and tighten everything up on the car once and for all but I will have to wait and see!

Thanks today to Kenny and Terence for there help!

STAY TUNED

UPDATED 03 DEC 09
Ok so i have this ticking noise from my head i know the valves are adjusted properly and the noise is there steve said its possible the lma lost motion assemblies could be the cause. So i will be removing the motor from the car soon putting it on the engine stand and replacing the lma's at the same time i will be fishing my engine wire tuck chasebay style and i am gonna paint the engine compartment.

I need to know if the d series power steering pump is the one i need with a gsr head and ls block i have a gsr upper pwr steering bracket installed and ls lower one. Or do i needs a gsr one? Will any d series on fit?

STAY TUNED

UPDATED 24 JAN 2010
So today I went to the garage and pulled EjWone out (towed strap attached to the Pilot) and hooked up the jumper cables from my S10 (aka Lil Green) to the battery in EjWone waited about 20 minutes to let it charge it up and I started him up! Let it run for about 1 hour and added 2.3 Gallons of 93 octane fuel from Pride. Let it run for about 30 more minutes and cleaned the garage once again. Then put him back in.

Pic of EjWone outside the Garage.

STAY TUNED

UPDATED 27 JAN 2010
So today I got some bad news from the Engine :ouch:! Not gonna post it but I can say EjWone will not be out this year! :sadwavey:

STAY TUNED

Updated 31 Jan 2010

At 10:26 AM on 27 Jan 2010

I Did cylinder compression test and found cylinder 1 to have 200 psi cylinder 2 to have 190 psi cylinder 3 to have 225 psi and cylinder 4 to have 225 psi

I then Did cylinder leak down test and found cylinder 1 to have 25% leak cylinder 2 to have 9% leak cylinders 3 and 4 were at 0%

I believe after talking with Jason from Suja1, Lionel and some people at work that I have a Valve that is not sealing properly, a burnt valve, a worn valve guide, or a combination of all of that.

For that reason EjWone will not come out this year and I am contemplating whether or not I should continue this build or give up all together! Its really slow at work and I work by the job not the hour I have not made more than 33 hours in the last 3 weeks. Chrissy has been there for me from the get go and we have recently bought her a car as her project car. We have the Pilot and the S10 as daily drivers.

I priced out the valve, springs, retainers and the machine shop job for the head. It totaled out to more than 850 dollars. So as of now EjWone is on the back burner again until I figure out what I will do with it! :sad:
STAY TUNED
By EjWone
#334887 UPDATED 01 FEB 2010 {Small update}

Stay Tuned!

UPDATED 07 MARCH 10

So due to the bad compression results in cylinder 1 and 2 as well as the bad leak down results in the same cylinder I removed the head yesterday. I have a set of used gsr valves springs and retainers I got from a buddy at work who is building a turbo gsr motor for his Ej1. So now I dont know if I should change just the valves in the old head or transfer it all over to the new head.

STAY TUNED

UPDATED 08 MARCH 2010
Well just checked on the motor in the coupe and found out that the top of the cylinders are scored up and down feels like its grooved with my finger nail! I will post a pic asap and I am upset so I know for a fact EjWone will not roll out this year! :(

STAY TUNED

UPDATED 09 MARCH 2010

SO here are the pics i dont know what i am gonna do now!

STAY TUNED

UPDATED 11 MARCH 2010

Just a minor update today I took the Block I am building now to work and stripped it of all the parts it had in it in order to take it to the first machine shop who is going to inspect the cylinders for me and I know they will be good enough just to hone and install the pistons and rods I am picking up from Adam aka Naman. With Chrissy's Help I am hoping to get it done within a month! I will transfer alot of the new parts I have on my ls block over to the GS-R block!

I will be building a GS-R for my EjWone!

STAY TUNED

UPDATED 14 MARCH 2010
SO the GS-R Block is at the machine shop all is good!

Cost of Inspection of block $10.00
Cost of Cleaning the block $50.00
Cost of Honing the block $25.00

EjWone Rollin in the Summer of 2010 PRICELESS!

STAY TUNED
By EjWone
#334888 UPDATED 24 MAY 2010
So today I started my Vacation from work I had planned to have the motor out the machine shop by now and have everything I needed to get the car rolling by the end of the week! As luck would have it I can not do it due to financial issues. Its been slow at work lately and My bills are not up to date as of now! Last week I got a call from the machine shop and was asked to call them back and touch base on them with what is going on! So I called them back and was told that I need to bring in the connecting rods so that they can install the pistons on them. I said ok that I would take them Today because I was gonna be out of work for the week.

So today about 930am I went to the garage and got my used pistons and connecting rods. I grabbed the SuperTech Piston rings I had bought because I heard bad things about the Top Line piston rings but the pistons were good as OEM as I read online everywhere. I also grabbed my crank as I asked the Machinist to check it and polish it for me. Hopped in my S10 and drove to the Machine shop which is like 10 min from my house. Got there and looked at my pistons and was in AWE! Top Line Pistons are Identical to OEM only bigger to meet peoples needs. Gave him the parts I had and he said to me "You wanna take the block with you"? I said well I dont have any money for you today and he said you already gave me 100 right? Take the block as I need space in my shop. I was stunned! He said I will mount the pistons on the rods and check balance and polish your crank. I will give you a call when its all set.

This is what happened.
GS-R Block bored .50 over and honed inspected and cleaned. In the S10 on the way home!

This is how it looked when I got it on the engine stand.

After a Few attempts with wire bushes
Etch Primed
High Heat Aluminum painted
Water pump, tensioner, and oil pump mocked up

I hope I can come up with what I still owe the machine shop so I can get even more motivated!

Stay tuned

UPDATED 28 SEPT 2010

No real update since I got let go from work the 10th of this month and I have been working on Chrissy's Del Sol since we turned in the Pilot on the 20th of this month. Here are a few shots I just took of EjWone in its current state.

STAY TUNED!

UPDATED Jan 2011
Got these from a friend on a crazy deal!

Stay Tuned

Updated 8 April 2011

So here are the latest pics of the some of the things I have gotten for the car. I am trying to get it on the road by end of April hopefully it will happen I am trying to make it to as may autocross and circuit races as possible.

Got this 1" master from an Integra that was smashed and given to me
My Dining room!
Black Friday 2010 parts woo hoo
Assembling Engine in my Living room!

Head on Dining room table
STAY TUNED

UPDATED 11 April 2011

I sent the head to the machine shop cause I didnt want to do the work to it. Well after about 7 business days the head was still there cause the skunk2 retainers were making the OEM Keepers sit too low so they installed the OEM retainers but I had 3 of them still at home so I pick it up from them (Great shop by the way Springfield Auto Machine last know as Springfield Crankshaft, Tell Them Edwin sent ya if you use them).

So I picked it up and with the Help of Chrissy my wife, Illyana my oldest Daughter and Kenny one of my Best Friends we got the head together.

Installed the ARP GS-R head studs

OEM JDM EJ1 VIN Tag and Key

My birthday is coming up so I hope to get some parts for the car. But what I really want is a HJC AR-10 II Fullface helmet from soloracer.com

STAY TUNED

Small Update 29 April 11
EjWone out of Garage for first time in 2011 due to the garage door being replaced Tomorrow. Gonna clean up the garage really well and organize it Hope the Corvette leaves the garage tomorrow and I have it all to myself finally!

UPDATED 1 MAY 2011

Yesterday My garage door got replaced and my buddy installed wheels I had laying around. Here is how he sits right now

Stay Tuned

UPDATED 10 MAY 2011

So Today I got out of work and was in a crappy mode My best friend Kenny came over and convinced me to work on my car. Here are the Pics Thanks Kenny for the motivation and the Help!

Kenny Installed my Function 7 LCA's and my beaks bar.

He also Installed my left rear caliper that my other best friend berg gave me for my birthday.

I was working on my wire tuck and got it almost all done

The removed PIC LCA's still new never drove on them gonna put them on my wifes Ej1

Stay Tuned

UPDATED 12 MAY 2011

So today I finished up my in car wire tuck installed the dash back in my car after 2 years and installed the drivers fender here are the pics of the dash I will get more pics tomorrow I might pull it out of the garage and take pics of it.

Stay Tuned

UPDATED 29 JUNE 2011

So I have gotten alot done recently just haven't had time to upload the pics and post updates here so I will post the pics and you all can ask questions about anything that is posted

Stay Tuned

Updated 22 JULY 2011

So one of my good Buddies from JDM Civic offered to help me with my wire tuck by looming it for me. Brandon aka Phunhuas did it for me he had a rhd civic eg hatch as a cover vehicle on feb 2009 import tuner magazine.

Chrissy and I had to install the plug I got to go into the cabin from a 98 civic harness had to get creative with it cause didnt want to depin the harness again.

Also thanks to Berg I got my Oil Pan in today also!

Hopefully Engine will be in next week sent the engine mounts to be powder coated

STAY TUNED!

UPDATED 2 AUG 2011

So last Thursday I got my oil pan on after looking for some parts that were missing off the engine still cause its been so long since it was together.. I tried to get the engine on the engine stand out to my garage by my self and I dropped the engine and fell and ended up breaking my Toda Cam gears

I was so angry but it was my fault for not calling for help from anyone... Either way I went on installed my old cam gears went to the powder coating shop and pick up my Hasport Mounts

My 11 year old son Junior helped me so much that day we bled the brakes on the car and installed the engine

My white slip streams

So Today Junior was here with me again and I went and bought a F1 Racing Flywheel 9.5lbs

We Installed it and my exedy stage 1 racing clutch then installed the tranny Now I usually get on my creeper and put the tranny on my chest then bench press it up and get it in...But Junior said dad I dont want you to get hurt lets use the cherry picker like we did with the engine I said you know what Junior that is a great Idea lets try it! Gotta say the easiest way I have ever installed a engine and tranny on a Civic from the bottom!

All installed and on its mounts

New napa axles installed

Shot of the PIC'S and the Skunk2 upper control arms since I was under there lol

Sending out my ECU to Suja1 to get worked on for the coupe!

Stay Tuned!!

UPDATE 03 AUG 2011

So today I was off again from work and Junior called me to go get him so we can work on the car... Got the wire harness in the starter the alternator put on the header to test fit how far it has from the b pipe so I can get a test pipe or something made up to fit it... also installed the shift linkage...

The header flange to b pipe flange

The size of my header flange

Engine bay shots

Hope to get it done next week since I will be off from Friday at 6pm until Saturday the 13 th of Aug untill 6am

STAY TUNED!!

UPDATED 8 AUG 2011
So Today I went and installed the Throttle body and test fit and old AEM CAI I had on my green coupe over 5 years ago but not sure I like it or not sure what I am gonna do with the intake for the engine. Waiting on some parts to come in from Honda that were ordered today Maybe they will come in tomorrow.

Only new Pic I have I took off the valve cover to paint it again not sure how I will paint it now or the color. any suggestions?

STAY TUNED

UPDATED 3 SEPT 2011

So on 2 September 2011 @ 1942 hours (7:42 pm) EjWone rolled out of the garage with Chrissy in the Passanger seat and me in the drivers seat. We took it to the local Hess Station cause that is were I get my fuel from always! We filled the tank with 93 octane fuel and took it out for the rest of the break in procedures!

First time I have ever driven my Coupe since I bought it! I took 5 years 1 Month and 17 Days for this to happen! I am so happy with it! I still need to work out some bugs with it!

Here are the few Pics!

EjWone registered

EjWone's first fill up

EjWone's first road test at Auntie's house to show it off to her!

It will be making its Official Debut at the Import Alliance End of Summer Meet in Baltimore, Maryland!

Thanks everyone for staying Tuned to this Build and sticking with me thru the hard and the good times! Its been a blast!

STAY TUNED

EjWone made it to the import alliance meet in Baltimore Maryland this weekend. Met mportedcivicsi aka Landon

Stay Tuned

UPDATED 25 SEPT 2011
On the way to Import Alliance I blew the head gasket on the engine. So a few days after we got back I received the OEM Honda gasket and replaced it. I checked the head and block for warpage and none was found! My EjWone on the road finally!
At its first autocross event.
I came in 5th in my class which consisted of a Porsche Cayman, Honda Prelude, Mazda Miata, Subaru WRX, My EjWone, Volkswagen GTi, and Subaru Forester.

These were taken after its first autocross event on the way home.

A week Later
EjWone before its last autocross this year... It didn't make it to that autocross due to technical issues I have yet to resolve.

Here he is all put away for the winter alone in the garage now.

I will post up more pics tomorrow and do an update of this build.
Stay Tuned

Update March 2012
So a buddy of mine got out of the Honda scene and he had a few parts I picked up this Vision Technica R Sport axle back from him

Stay Tuned

Updated April 2012
Got a GOPro Hero2 for my track days and autocross days!

Stay Tuned