Post YOUR Coupe here
By EjWone
#334889 Updated July 2013

So its been a while since I updated my thread... Since I no longer own a site its kinda harder for me to update it. I hope that I can be on this site more and make this my new home for my Project.

My buddy is a Sign maker and has a business he hooked it up with new number board and class as well as a banner last year.

Another Autocross Event

My Buddy is a Photographer and took some awesome shots of EjWone

Painted my wheels black because of how much of a pain they were to clean after autocross events

Took it to a meet I held in Hopkinton Ma

Then to a meet for my Sponsors Shop last year

Bought some parts for a Project Integra I had but I sold the car as a shell so I put the parts on EjWone

How my Ejay has grown! He was a baby when I started this Project now he is 5 years old and says EjWone is his for when he drives when he get older!

New parts I got when I sold the Integra

Chased the fedex guy down the street cause he showed up before I got home hahaha

EjWone in its normal state on Jack stands! He has spent most of his life with me on jack stands so he is used to it and I really think he likes to be on jack stands haha

From 3 Honda's in a 2 car garage
Tucked away

Early Birthday gift from my wife my old compressor died

Stay Tuned
By EjWone
#334891 Updated July 2013
Tires Mounted and Balanced

Back on Terra Firma

Like I said he loves to be on Jack Stands

Cause its in my blood so I had to display it forever!

Plasti Dipped my window moldings

Latest Engine shots in my garage

Installing my Single DIN Gauge pod... FYI this really does not fit in the radio console so its just temporary for now till i can figure out a more secure install

Suja 1 Motoring Decal to Rep my buddies shop that is in Illinois and I am in Massachusetts

Stay Tuned
By Punksz6
#335063 Awesome Coupe :thumb:
By EjWone
#335065 Thanks!!
By eg-guy
#335089 Very nice. I like how your at a drivable ride height. I plan on being around the same height :thumb:
By EjWone
eg-guy wrote:Very nice. I like how your at a drivable ride height. I plan on being around the same height :thumb:

Thanks!

I have a few updates to put up just been crazy busy...

Seems like there is not much activity on this site.
By Calvert1
#335514 well the project sounds great.. both of you looks professional, it means you are expert in all this working, anyhow thanks for sharing the photos of your project, its going very good.

DIY ideas for custom modifications
Last edited by Calvert1 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Uknterror
#336769 That's the great thing about this site. Its not overpopulated like honda tech or something like that, easy to find information and I havent seen anyone being super rude on here.

Besides all that I'm glad to see a function inspired ride, looks great and I bet it handles like a dream!
By EjWone
#336771 Now I wish it was another car but it really happened to me.
By Civic_HatchSI
EjWone wrote:http://www.wwlp.com/news/local/hampden/car-catches-fire-in-chicopee :cry: :cry:

OMG this is horrible!!! Glad you and your son were not harmed!!
By EjWone
#336782 Never found out the cause of the fire car was completely engulfed in flames... We were stopped at a light and smelled fuel them the light turned green and we took off like normal no speeding or anything... I saw smoke from the front end of the car then more smoke I pulled over and told my son to take off his seatbelt from the booster seat... I went to look where the smoke was coming from and saw flames coming from between hood and bumper I pulled my son out of the car and ran about 200 meters from the car... I didn't have my phone so I told him to stay put and ran to the car I grabbed my iphone from the inside of the car and popped the hood I opened the hood and burned the hairs off my hands and arms the hood opened up cause of the gas struts on it and it just shot a flame about 20 feet in the air I ran to my son and grabbed him we ran about 1000 meters away and called 911 and my wife. Then we watched EjWone burn to death until the firemen showed up about 15 min later and put it out. I have pics of the car and video of the fire but its so hard for me to watch them or look at them..

Thanks everyone for your kind words! It really means a great deal to me. EjWone is gone but because of EjWone I have met many people and made many friends!
By Punksz6
#336790 Sorry to hear about the Ej1. :( I am Very Glad to hear that you and your son got out safely.