Post YOUR Coupe here
By MistahJuice
#336868 Man thats terrible, but like everyone said I'm glad to hear no one was hurt. Hopefully you'll still be on the site and we'll get to see you start a new build eventually. You definitely seem to have the honda love!
By bks84
#336887 i dont know if i could tattoo any auto manufactures logo on my body...

sucks about the fire.
By EjWone
#357385 Okay Guys I know I have not been on here sine Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:42 pm. With the loss of EjWone I was very emotional about it and it hurt to come around to sites that had my build on it. I bought a 2003 RSX type s with 06 conversion with the money I got from the insurance for EjWone. It has been 2 years and 20 days since I bought it. I have not taken it out of the garage since last year about this time. I have not gotten as attached to it like I did with EjWone.

So Yesterday 28 October 2015 at about 315 AM, I was having coffee and reading my emails on my Mac when for some reason I went looking for a 92-95 Civic. I found this car and Immediately felt a spark ignite in my heart. It so reminded me of EjWone.
Here she is with a bunch of Spoon parts installed

How she is sitting now with all Spoon parts sold

The Current owner is really cool and we have been texting about the car since yesterday. I am waiting to get a detailed walk around video of exterior and interior with start up. I asked him what he would want for it and he said 3400 with P.I.C. suspension and 2 949 wheels and 2900 without the suspension and wheels, with a set of vx wheels instead.

I am really not wanting the wheels or suspension. I was looking to offer 2500 for it. Its a 1995 CX with 177xxx on the odometer. It was a California car before he got it.

So what do you guys think of this? I am planning on selling the RSX Type S to help fund this car if i get it.

Thanks and I hope to come back with Good News.