Post YOUR Coupe here
By CopyLifted
#361568 I bought a new RBC manifold and a K-Tuned 72mm TB and had SBSperformance port the runners and match port the TB opening. Amazing work! If things go right, my plan is to finally have the new k24/k20 build in this summer. We'll see though...

By CopyLifted
#425426 Slowly but surely still collecting parts.

My ported RBC and K-Tuned 72mm is in hand.

Competition Clutch 11.5lb flywheel. Since it's still going to be my daily, i don't need anything crazy lightweight lol.

Clutch Masters FX350 clutch and pressure plate.

Pair of 225/50 MT ET Street R's to play around with on the weekends.

949 Racing 6UL's 15x8 +36 Tungsten finish. I bought 6 (4 for daily 2 to mount the drag radials) and I received 4 the other day (took 2 months to get them due to being back ordered) and the other 2 are back ordered until June lol. Beautiful wheels! And only 11.5lbs!

Things I didn't take pictures of are: Insane Shaft 500hp axles and a set of 205/50/15 Nitto Neogens mounted on my ls webs for daily use.

And last but not least, just chillin' looking so nice......and then there's that water pump housing......lol.

By TrailerTrash
#6906903 that shifter looks SWEET :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By CopyLifted
#6906923 The shifter is AMAZING! No play and solid! Shorter throw too. But it also depends on how i set it up. I liked it just how it came to be honest.

So I'm going to pull the cams and rockers off the new motor so I can replace the valve keepers. I used some OEM ones with the supertech 92lb springs and steel retainers, but when i did it, i just didn't feel comfortable about it. although the supertech retainers are designed for the OEM ones, I just couldn't get it off my mind. So I ordered some supertech keepers and a valve spring removal too for the k series head. I won't have to pull the head to change them out. I don't even have to pull the timing chain cover since I have the HPT lower timing chain guard.

And I picked up some used 23x8x13 slicks yesterday. The guy bought them new and made about 15-20 passes and they aren't working for his setup. He's going to get a different size. There's A LOT of life left.

By TrailerTrash
#6906925 I am going to have to see videos of this. no question :hehe:
By CopyLifted
#6908991 I guess I could update this post. Still alive and kicking! Last month I swapped out the k20a2 for my built k24/k20. I still have small things left to do, but I have fired it up with a base map and know she runs. I don't have my original tuner anymore as he took a job in another state and can't tune on anything other than who he works for. So, pretty bummed about that. I haven't touched the car since July 26th. Kind of lost motivation for the moment. At least I finally got it in and running lol

Out with the old trusty k20a2:

In with the built k24/k20: