Post YOUR Coupe here
By CopyLifted
#355634 I knew I forgot to update something!

I'm pretty sure I found the culprit to my hit and miss.....misshifts lol. One of my shifter cables is stretched! I'll be replacing those when I am able to. I would like to go with the k-tuned race spec cables but they are spendy! Gotta pay to play though right? :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#355654 just buy the K-tuned cables man. once you get over the sick feeling in your stomach from spending the money you will be glad you did :lol: :lol: :lol:
By CopyLifted
TrailerTrash wrote:just buy the K-tuned cables man. once you get over the sick feeling in your stomach from spending the money you will be glad you did :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh most definitely! I have had the sick feeling in my stomach with just about every purchase since I went K! But I don't regret it at all lol.

I want to spring for their billet shifter box too :hehe:
By FlopUrDonk
#356200 Nos!!! :headbang:

I don't know if u seen American touge. A guy with a k20 swapped eg spanked everything. That includes a supercharged nsx. Guess what I'm trying to say is your gonna have a beast. Nice work man.

Every time I see my eg I get that sick stomach feeling. Then I redline it and all is good.
By CopyLifted
#357683 A coupe weeks ago I got a new Acuity hall effect TPS and radiator fan. Also picked up a good teal hood, headlight and corner light and pulled the core support up and back the best I could. She's my daily once again. Still fighting with the insurance company a bit since they low balled me on their first offer. She will get fixed properly one way or another.

My grandson helping papa "fix" the vrooom vrooom!

By TrailerTrash
#357685 i hit a deer myself recently dude it sure does suck but at least you didnt let it stop you :thumb:

keep it up man
By CopyLifted
TrailerTrash wrote:i hit a deer myself recently dude it sure does suck but at least you didnt let it stop you :thumb:

keep it up man

I run across deer every morning on my way to work. I have told everybody, it's not a matter of if I hit a deer, but when. The sad part about it, it probably won't be the last either. My wife hit a deer in the same month one year ago!

The day after Christmas she has an appointment to get the core support replaced. And maybe just a tiny bit more. :wink:
By Civic Savior
#357817 Holy crap where have i been??? NOS? Traction bar? gutted trunk? We gotta meet up and talk lol Lots of changes to the sedan here too.
By CopyLifted
Civic Savior wrote:Holy crap where have i been??? NOS? Traction bar? gutted trunk? We gotta meet up and talk lol Lots of changes to the sedan here too.

Yeah, defiantly!

I have my full 3" exhaust now too! the skunk2 alpha header, 3" pipe kit, 3" Vibrant ultra quiet resonator and 3" Vibrant street power muffler. I need to get it installed.

I also got a 3.5" intake with a Vibrant 3.5" bellmouth velocity stack and a Vibrant 6" filter. i need to cut it down a bit and install a bung or two still though.

Yesterday I picked up a Walboro 255 fuel pump to keep up with the NOS.

My plan is to have all this installed sometime January/February and then take it to Vit for a re-tune/tune on nitrous.

I still need injectors though. I will be going with ID 1000's. I'll be getting those next month. Gotta be faster for this summer!
By jefferydclark
#357981 awesome update. i have replaced a few core supports in my day. are you going to have it painted or just rock it with the black primer?