Post YOUR Coupe here
By eg-guy
b1ack wrote:Wow clean car!! Going to keep updated with your build for sure! :thumb:

Thank you!

AGPEJ1 wrote:looks good man! cant wait to see more. what are your plans?

Thanks man! Plans: I'm saving up for some ground control coilovers with custom extended tophats, i really want a set of kosei k1s or something light. Autox in the near future. :thumb:
By eg-guy
#334515 White valve cover installed.
By bigJOE671
#334524 I know the speakers you got sound amazing! I got the same one. If you don't have an amp on them I suggest you add one. It makes those speakers LOUD and clear!!!
By eg-guy
bigJOE671 wrote:I know the speakers you got sound amazing! I got the same one. If you don't have an amp on them I suggest you add one. It makes those speakers LOUD and clear!!!

Thanks for the tip, they do sound pretty good.
MistahJuice wrote:Love the valve cover. Let me know how it turns out, might started to yellow after some time haha

Thanks! Hopefully it won't turn yellow. I'll repaint a different color if it does.
By eg-guy
#334564 I ordered some ebay top hats. I'm not impressed with them, bump stops inside diameter is too wide even with 2mm bigger strut shaft on the koni's. The rubber bushings are solid, which i expected from researching. Bolts are too wide to sit flush. They'll work with some elbow grease...
Bykutthroatkrow
#334568 Looking good. Might I ask the purpose of the top hats? Which speakers are those?
By eg-guy
kutthroatkrow wrote:Looking good. Might I ask the purpose of the top hats? Which speakers are those?

Thanks! From my measurements with these top hats I will gain 3/4in of extra suspension travel. I'm only using these for the fronts as temporary insurance until I can get all four OEM top hats extended. I'm not sure of the speakers part number, I may have thrown the box away.