Post YOUR Coupe here
By dannyb358
#331881 hi there peoples i'm danny from the united kingdom (england) I've owned this civic ej2 for 1 yr now havent done much at the moment, had few bits on then had to sell most of it as had money problems but turned it around and started buying parts and storing them in spare bedroom

here are pics when I bought it:

my d16z6, already in wen got it:

then I bought amber corners, spoon replica front lip, bonnet bra:

then i swapped the fat 5's off my eg hatch and put em on to my coupe:

the hatch got scrapped......

a month after bought some scooby seats then got em welded to my eg rails by a friend (i now have standard civic vti seats)

I finally got bored of my fat fives and tried something different, borbet a alloys which needed refurbishing but didnt have the money at the time, i even sold my amber corner, front lip etc it got bad.

as my car failed mot I decided to put in my garden(soon to be drive) and I decided to keep it off road, use my wifes car so I can save up more money for parts
my car looks sad as ive took off front bumper, radiator off, the rad hoses but will be getting upgraded rad and hoses, so how it looks now:

ive also took the power steering pump off and I bought a kit off here so the flow and return on the steering rack are looped together, so I loose weight and gain a few horses
for the last couple of months ive recently purchased some parts which are stored in spare bedroom that will be going in a month or 2 are:

amber corners
oil catch can
upgraded d16z6 plug leads
some dtm mirrors
adjustable camber arms
beaks replica brace
D2 lca's
jdm rear recess plate

AND my favourite wheels of all time......

advan sa3r's: 16x7 & 16x8 (et35 & et38)

then two of the wheels had some nice rubber round em (205/50/16)

and fitted 1 to see how it looked

took it straight off as i was on hol and there is now way i'm leaving em on while i'm away plus other 2 need tyres on but cant put em on as i need to put on my 114.3 hub conversion on the rear.

parts fitted:
adjustable camber arms
amber corners + headlights
DTM mirrors (off now and standard bk on)

bought more stuff:
p28 ecu
Teg radiator
B18 throttle body
green TRS tow strap
green radiator pipes
open ended wheel nuts

Stuff to do:
put on parts when they are delivered
put on 114.3 rear conversion on (trailing arms, cables, hubs)

Want to do:
paint trailing arms
paint arms (holding front hubs)
clean inside all arches, underseal and paint

when i put the 8'' wide advans on i took more pics:

just a tad wide so thinking bout selling the 225s for 205s

new hoses fitted

bought more parts a month after:

jdm rear recess
jap rear plate
c pillar brace
vti front lip
carbon fibre air duct for the bumper &
camber arms

i fitted my p28 and battery, engine fired up straightaway

I've put holes in my front bumper, wire wheeled the subframe yesterday and today, very time consuming but looked better.
I put primer on today but wasnt enough so I'll buy more to the finish the job then start on the arches, looks awesome, here are the pics

a day after i put the 1st coat of paint on and i no alot of ppl will think its stupid but its my car:

today i fitted my j's racing carbon fibre duct and looks awesome

bought some bronze volk/rays spray for the advans yesterday, getting it professionally done though and today i resprayed my lower control arms green too.

19-5-2013
today i took off my rear trailing arms ready to wire wheel inside the arches and respray, then to put on my teg 114.3 hubs and trailing arms back on.....

and thats it folks, will update once ive done more work thanks
By Punksz6
#332234 Good looking Coupe. Love the progress and the advans.
By EJ1Will
#334749 Nice build!, what volks did you buy interested in seeing them