Post YOUR Coupe here
Bykutthroatkrow
#331760 Hey guys this is gonna be a pretty slow thread until I find a job, but I figured this would be an easy way to keep up with my Franken-coupe.
Vitals:
1993 Hacura TegVic DRS
96k Body
120k B18B1
Automatic :thumbdown:
Full OBD2 swap

Outside:
Aztec Green pearl Body
Slowly flaking off rub strips and skirts
Gloss Black Handles

Inside:
Integra Dash
" computer
" cluster
" Front Seats (wanna get some del sols)

Underneath:
Full 2.5 in exhaust to side dump, got tired of the rattle
High Flow Cat
Resonator
Newish tires on OEM Steel that are painted satin black

When I got it
White eBay indiglo ftl
As I was peeling em off, ended up needing a new cluster as it destroyed that one
Amber conversion. Now its Honda light blue, matches clock
Beauty pic before amber markers came in
Last edited by kutthroatkrow on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:56 am, edited 10 times in total.
By Punksz6
#332237 Sounds nice, can't wait for some pics.
Bykutthroatkrow
#333403 Well boys nd girls. I want a single cam car. Getting rid of the race car. I fixed most of the issues. The only thing wrong now is the lock on the driver side and the window. It's lowered on 13" steelies on skunk 2's. Pm me if interested.
By eg-guy
#333412 What happened to the pics?
Bykutthroatkrow
#333416 There's some in the related ft thread.
Bykutthroatkrow
#333779 Still up for sale. Will be working on it until its sold and as such will continue with this thread until its gone. So far its lowered now, but is uneven. The sidemarkers will both need new replacements. Should be in next week.
Bykutthroatkrow
#333795 Image
Done. Btw anyone wanna swap me dashes?
By eg-guy
#333803 Why you want to sell it? It looks like an awesome start for a project minus the auto tranny and integra dash imho..
Bykutthroatkrow
#333805 Gas mileage, and i want ac. BUT unless I get the right offer imma keep it. I really like driving it and I'm really picky. Anyone got a driver side window they wanna donate? :wink:
Bykutthroatkrow
#333837 Ordered some uber amber "jdm" corner lamps. Eta is next week between Monday and Friday.
Bykutthroatkrow
#333944 Not really much of an update, my side markers should be in monday, should be. I painted my grills black out of boredom and really like the results, I may post a diy of how to paint small body sections like that later on if I feel it could help. On a side note I really want a single cam.
Bykutthroatkrow
#334084 Image
Tada! Amber corners, black Honda symbol, black grilles.
Bykutthroatkrow
#334552 Yea it wasn't that hard. We had to change harnesses when we got the car, other one was a terrible splice job, but we used an Integra harness and it worked fine. Did have to delete the abs, but didn't bother me at all. My buddy has a b20z with a ctr head in his sedan.