Post YOUR Coupe here
By Tomej2wo
#329717 Currently on 92k, bought her for £300 in January. Long mot.

Alloy lca's
Fat fives (not yet fitted)
Slammed
Rear 50/50 lights coming soon
Full ss exhaust

Could do with a new windcreen though, looks poor because white is showing on the edges.
By stubrun
#329726 Nice coupe mate, mine needs a new windscreen too.
By Tomej2wo
#329737 Sprayed ambers myself .. She also needs arches replacing
By Tomej2wo
#330076 New seats fitted today!!

Ones from an eg9, perfect fit
By Tomej2wo
#330395 Update this week ..

Got some eg9 seats in .. Soooo comfy with a jdm armrest too.

Also got some crx 14 inch wheels on there , helps with the speed bumps lol

By Tomej2wo
#330454 Had O2 sensor changed today, not reset ecu though, is it recommended to reset it?
By Tomej2wo
#330455 Had O2 sensor changed today, not reset ecu though, is it recommended to reset it?
By onibakagaijin
#330464 I was told yes by my mechanic because it helps. Easiest way is to unhook the battery and let it sit for a bit. Plug that sucker back up and the ecu will relearn the system. Cheap, easy and can clear CEL's too.
By Tomej2wo
onibakagaijin wrote:I was told yes by my mechanic because it helps. Easiest way is to unhook the battery and let it sit for a bit. Plug that sucker back up and the ecu will relearn the system. Cheap, easy and can clear CEL's too.

Thankyou, I shall do that.

There is a guy near me with lots of civic bits but he won't sell me what I wanted, vti lip and spoon backbox grrr.

Gettin a dash for free tho and a oem backbox for £10 so it's all gud, gettin window res too off him for my other coupe in the garage.
By Tomej2wo
#330513 This is my other ej2, currently stook in the garage, sold the angel eyes, needs bonnet straightened out as it was out on wrong when I got it repaired. Needs new bumpers front and back too ...

Anyone know of any bumpers available???Image