Post YOUR Coupe here
By himynameiztony
#328598 Hey everyone,

This is my daily driver. I've been workin on Hondas since 06 or so. I've had mainly EG's but I've also had some Integras, an EF hatch, a CRX, 81 BMW and a few others. I also tend to lean twords b-series but I really want to get an h22. Anyway, here's my EG. I got it in early 11. It's changed a lot since I've got it, basically had to de-rice it. There are still a lot of things I want to do it but with a baby coming soon we have different financial priorities these days.

This is how it sat when I got it:
Blown B18A1 w/LS Cable Tranny, Halos, Eurotails, CF Hood w dual scoups. It did have a rear disc conversion when I got it so that's a plus.

Started some exterior changes:

I put a B18B1 w/GSR hydro tranny. And then that blew.

So next up...

After I got the B20 in started to clean up the engine bay.

And how the bay looks now.

This is what I'm going for as far as exterior.
^^THIS IS NOT MY CAR, JUST WHAT I PLAN ON GETTING TO^^

DRIVETRAIN
B20B
XTD Stage 3 six puck clutch
Short Shifter
"hi-flow" cat
cheap cat-back exhaust
short ram intake

SUSPENSION/WHEELS/TIRES
Rear disc swap
Neuspeed springs
Rear sway bar
14in steelies

INTERIOR
finishing grey to black conversion, previous owner was switching to black from grey

EXTERIOR
Fogs
Type R Style Lip (waiting to install)
JDM Side markers (also waiting)
black housing headlights/amber corners
knock off spoon side mirrors

I still have a lot I want to do. I hate the way the interior was when I got it. The back seats had leather tops and cloth bottoms. The person that had it before me looks like he started to try to switch everything over from grey to black so right now the interior is all taken apart. The car is sitting on steelies and I'm taking care of the body work. Plan on painting it myself and getting the interior done and just daily drive it. Maybe get into an h22 or a turbo, idk. The next things I plan getting are an ASR subframe brace, ITR f/r sway bars, full ES bushings all around.
By himynameiztony
#328963 Just put in my new cam seal, the other one leaked pretty bad as you can see.

Also, put on my other VC while I get the other one re-painted!

Did you know that the cam seal space is bigger on my b20 than a b18a1 head? My cam seal wouldn't fit on the stock b20 top, luckily I have an extra head laying around. Not sure if its OBD2 vs OBD1/0 or what.