Post YOUR Coupe here
By TOPIK3900
#328140 So I have been a member to this site for quite awhile now... I have always been on and off.. Had numerous different cars but have always come back for some more of the Honda addiction..

A couple of weeks back, seeing as it is getting nicer here... Edmonton Alberta Canada.. I decided to buy a new daily. After looking for a bit of time I found my little diamond in the rough.. A 93 Civic Si for $750 cnd ... Definitely beat up with a damaged bumper, hood and front fender.. And many other easy fixes... So with out any further Adue.. Here it is.......

picture sharing
pic hosting
photo sharing
image sharing[/img]
[img][img]http://s20.postimage.org/4a90gq8v1/DSCF0089.jpg[/img]
free image hosting
Spare Lights and bumper
image ru
Bought these rims for 150.. They were ''pearl white'' (hacked job)
upload photos
After slacking at work :thumb:
photo uploader
Rims on, and also painted the V/C
upload
Eventually it will all be installed and working
free image hosting
Made a custom amp box for the trunk.. Lights come on when the trunk is opened
upload
New factory custom lowered seal (3 inches or so, have to swap fabrics over to match the rest of the interior)

free photo hosting

More updates to come.. just need to get the pictures...
so far not pictured is the Momo wheel, catback exhaust, spoon replica mirrors and the yet to be installed Gemini Concepts Carbon Fiber hood, Mudflaps, door tweeters.
By TrailerTrash
#328161 nice start :thumb:

how did you lower the seats?

tell me now. with pics. :x :x :x
By TOPIK3900
#328169 I will have to find all the pictures.. I was going to do a diy on it along time ago but completely forgot about it..
By TOPIK3900
#328189 Installed the hood today and a new speed sensor seeing as my speedo only works when it wants to.. It didn't help so i guess im going though the wiring for it.. Also got the rest of the stereo stuff in

By TOPIK3900
#328516 I found sometime over this week to install a Js style intake. Along with my momo steering wheel. It was a little cold outside so I was in a bit of a rush.. I will be finding a better place to mount the bracket

By stubrun
#328533 cool coupe mate, colour and new front end are sweet :)
By leeb18c
TOPIK3900 wrote:I found sometime over this week to install a Js style intake. Along with my momo steering wheel. It was a little cold outside so I was in a bit of a rush.. I will be finding a better place to mount the bracket

car is looking better,

i had the same problem with my speedo not working, change the cluster and sensor and at the end it was the this plaug

By strykr
#328584 What area of Edmonton do you live in? Jw because I could've swarn I saw your car when it had the wrecked bumper a few weeks back lol

What do you plan on doing to her, just DD or?
By TOPIK3900
#328601 South side just off argyll.. And yeah the bumper was the first thing to go
By TOPIK3900
#329119 Today my Magnaflow catback exhaust finally showed up :D .. But due to that horrible 4 letter word that has pounded Edmonton for the last week. Today alone the has been almost been a foot of it. So the civic is parked and I am forced to drive the truck. So it will have to wait to be put on :x
By TOPIK3900
#329124 Tell me about it.. Last week. the grass was starting to show. And it was have decient out. Then Bam!!!! Alberta weather says eff you spring time :thumbdown:
By TOPIK3900
#329265 Today I figured since the roads have cleared up abit, I would go to work and get some stuff done on the Civic..

Old exhaust.. I sounded ok with the 3 inch hole in the muffler lol.

New exhaust layed out

Exhaust installed

Also had a few extra minutes to install the door tweeters from my other door panels

And the new arm rest.. Its been in the car for a few weeks now. just never took a picture of it.. And I still have to swap over the fabrics from my other seat.
By onibakagaijin
#329324 Very nice. love seeing more coupe love here.