Post YOUR Coupe here
By blackej2coupe
#36208 hi im new to the site,this is my 1995 right hand drive d15b7 ej2 civic coupe, black, i bought the car more or less standard and anything that was done to it already i took of and used my own stuff. i lowered the car on koni adjustables (for now), 14 inch black oem 5 spoke honda alloys, carbon fibre bonnet, zeigen exhaust system (which sounds great). the rear arches are perfect with no rust in the usual places and it has no sunroof which is a bonus.i aslo removed a boot build(sound system) from the boot to reduce weight and then i just give it a general tidy up and clean,i plan to paint it as i do bodywork. i have alot more subtle ideas to come.
Last edited by blackej2coupe on Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:21 pm, edited 12 times in total.
By blackej2coupe
#36361 so knowone likes my car at all then lol damn it :thumbdown:
By blackej2coupe
#36364 ah a pity response lol only joking... thanx dude! :D
By a_CoUpE
#36369 not bad man. i would sugest getting the inside of your tails to light up 2 :P :thumb:
By Split_second
#36374 i love coupes i always wanted 2 try 1 so im waitng for my cuzin 2 put his type are in and ima take his single vtech motor swap out my gsr n put the single in and trade my eg for a black ej coupe
By blackej2coupe
#36387 yea dude i havnt had my black coupe long and before that i had 7 eg hatches in a row. the coupe is cool though.
By bietelboer
#36388 I always had a thing for black Coupé's :oops:
By bietelboer
#36398 Tnx! You gonna do some engine work to your EJ2?
By blackej2coupe
#36403 yea a bud of mine breaks alot of hondas and we are talking about a b16a1 conversion ,it only has something like 45000 miles on it, and i should hopefully be giving it a full respray in a few weeks just to get rid of a few lil dents etc , it has no rust which is one of the reason i got it, then im gona concentrate on the handling etc.
By vtec_gloucester
#36405 vey nice mate :thumb:
By bietelboer
#36407 A B16a1 is oke, you just need to convert it to OBD1!
Ask "Stefan" he has a OBD1 coverted B16a1 in his EJ2 Coupé.