Post YOUR Coupe here
By blackej2coupe
#38513 thanx man, is 1 of them cars in you sig yours?
By chrono404
#38525 I love the Vtec head. The Valve Cover is Wrinkle Finish Red, Your aluminum is Wrinkle Finish Black. Its awesome! :thumb:
By blackej2coupe
#38632 wrinkle? lol
By blackej2coupe
#39360 i got a few things today to do my mini me conversion on monday when i go collect my gasket kit at 9:30am when my local store recieves it.

my two light wieght pulleys and a adjustable cam gear to solve the 1/2 tooth timing problem

ngk spark plugs, bosch spark plug leads and a gates timing belt.
By blackej2coupe
#40577 ok so last monday i started my mini me conversion and it went real smooth, i had the head etc on by monday night then i discovered to how to wire up the vtec solenoid so by mid day i had the vtec working, car was running real sweet for having no upgraded parts what so ever , then my uncle took the car for a drive and didnt come back as something went and the car broke down, after 2 evenings checking everything i got mad and did what any normal person would do, i spent all my money on upgraded parts and drove half way around northern ireland to get them all in 2 days lol so last night and today i started to strip the head back of and check for bent valves etc and thankfully there wasnt but i didnt really care anyways because i bought another d16z6 head which has been port and polished , everyone in northern ireland drives b16s and b18s, i have had 2 b16 eg,s already , so i choice to do a d series to be different, yes people will say oh its a waste of money putting it into a d series but hey i want to be different around my area and its my money too lol here is a list of the parts i collected of the last week.

d16z6 head
ported inlet
port and polished outlet
y8 head gasket
new valves and springs
chipped p28 ecu
skunk2 stage 1 cam
vison adjustable cam gear
skunk2 inlet manifold
aem fuel rail
4-2-1 manifold
2.25 stainless steel b pipe

i have not got the aem fuel rail on yet as i hit a problem with it but should have it put on this week. the 1st pic is my standard d15b7, the second pic is after the mini me that i used just standard parts to complete and the 3rd pic is as how it sits in my garage now until i get the timing set etc and a few lil things done to it and a VERY GOOD CLEAN! also have to redo my rocker cover as petrol got on it and it made a mess so i just sprayed it all red for now to take the bad look of it lol
im moving along quickly with this car as i really like and i only got it 2 months ago and it was a standard ej2

standard d15b7

standard mini me conversion

and now with nearly all the parts added in the last 2 days(bad pics)