Post YOUR Coupe here
By Ls1Powerz
#327686 Hey guys i didnt see a spot for new member intros so here it is :) im also writing this on my phone so some spelling errors may occur.

My name is Andrew and i live in tulsa, oklahoma. Im 22 and ive been building cars since i could hold a wrench. The most previous was a 500+whp ls1 camaro. Hence the username.

Anyways, on to the car. I needed a reliable daily that was pretty fun to drive and something i could play with at the same time so i started looking for a civic coupe or hatchback that was swapped but seemed like everyone around here wants to sell their cars for the price of gold so i almost gave up when a buddy text me and said he had a coupe he wanted me to look at so i went to look at it and found that he had LS/Vtec swapped it and the car used to be a turbo LS car so it had quite a few thibgs already done to it. Only downside was thatthe shell needs some love. The control arm broke on the drivers side some time ago and busted up the fender and bumper pretty good and cracked the windshield. That just meant i would have something to play with later so for the price i wasnt complaining too much.

Well here are some pics of the car

This is what it looked like before the accident.

Future plans are to finish repairing the outside then plastidip it monster green, return the inside to an OEM/JDM look, wire tuck later this week, build this motor for 250whp on motor then build a second motor for later for a turbo setup to make 450+whp.
By Trix
#327692 where the hell did you find a clean ass civic in oklahoma i cant find one that is near perfect condition, so i had to settle for my sedan i have right now
By Ls1Powerz
#327711 It needs some work. Its not that clean... but a buddy of mine had it sitting for like a year lol