Post YOUR Coupe here
By greddy1387
#327004 so it sucked but long story short i had to part ways with my white coupe. i looked around craigslist and found this for $750 spent $900 after taxes and transfers.

95 civic ex

needs alittle work needs a real wheel bearing, a tie rod end or ball joint up front alignment . sunroof hits car, drivers window dont go down. cuts up under load after 3500 rpm badd. paint is chipping from horrible prep work.

the good no rust.but a nickle size spot on qaurter
it runs.
jdm d15b block d16z6 head
chipped ecu
clean interior
good glass.
full exhaust

perfect project for a cheap ass price

more pics when i tear into it tommorrow..

The motor before i toyed with it today

Ngks i bought foe my white car only ten mins of use dropped in today

New fuel filter, fuses, and some mystery oil

before

the engine bay now new radiator stay, intake, got rid of fan wires to toggle.

new oem fuel pump replacment

so hear we go the car had and extra map hard wired into the ecu. pulled it out and soldered and heat shrunk the wires.

befo also vetec wire looped

after

installed a rear strut tower bar.

pulled the old fuel rail and injectors off. three of the four were cracked on the bottem and the fuel line was backwards from rail to filter. changed the oil cap also.

guess what she runs solid now.

A random pic from today

so my idle is loopy figured id pull apart the throttle body and clean the fitv or w,e its called lol

cleaned it up some

oh yeah look what else i did ;)

also found two things today when i washed car that i like alot

thin side moldings

also antenna delete

Oem power mirror and cruise control block off

got some awsome news, went to insurance yard today and it wasnt as bad as i thought so.

the relocation of the battery was done horrible and caught fire, i replaced, battery and power and ground cables, starter and fuse box and guess what shes backk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

went to the car wash and washed all the salt and grim and stones off and under it

I got a few fender washers going to pick more up sometime

installed my fender washers today, on the headlights and ground now i just need 40 more lol

removed rear seat belts

Heres a pic of how it looks empty.

Got a whole new door for $10 today

new heavy duty throttle body gasket, basically as thick of two oem ones and stronger

all cleaned up and ready for install

think i finally got my loopy idle figure out. it idles smooth now, if not idle what else to change lol
By onibakagaijin
#327013 very nice...looks like all is coming along well despite some hiccups. good stuff
By TrailerTrash
#327020 i was watching this coupe on craigslist for some time. im glad someone finally bought it to give it a good home :thumb:

we must be somewhat close to each other in pa.
By greddy1387
#327067 i had it posted on clist the last month or two but nobody offered me enough so i am keeping it ive owned for about 4 months now and did all the work to it you see in this thread. its came along way since i got it just some minor headaches but the project will keep going.
By Fada Blayne
#327083 I like it, good luck with the project :)
By TrailerTrash
#327098 ohhhhh i was under the impression that you just bought it from craigslist. i knew it had potential :thumb:
By Punksz6
#327256 Nice glad to see your back on. Looks Great!! :thumb: