Post YOUR Coupe here
By AGPEJ1
#331035 thank you :thumb:
By AGPEJ1
#331394 Sorry guys no updates. Been really busy at work and school, but going to be ordering spoon rep mirrors in the next coming weeks, also upload some pics of the new hood :)
By AGPEJ1
#331632 hey I need some opinions, so today I was driving on the freeway and went from fourth to fifth above 60 mph and it grinded. So I downshifted and did it again but slower and it was fine, the rest of my gears are fine. Do you think flushing the tranny and filling with Honda mtf wood fix this?
By AGPEJ1
#331770 Noone can give me some opinions?
By AGPEJ1
#331772 .
By AGPEJ1
#331834 well i havent been able to do much with my car some things have been tying my money up. but i ordered my spoon style mirrors last night and also have a few pics to share since i never posted any with the replacement hood.

510 by JR Photography., on Flickr

505 by JR Photography., on Flickr

497 by JR Photography., on Flickr
By AGPEJ1
#332197 well had a decently productive memorial day hope everyone enjoyed theirs and thanks to all the soldiers out there.

got my spoon rep. mirrors in

all wired up and in

then did a tranny drain and fill

tranny fluid was diiiirty

By Punksz6
#332230 Lookin Good :thumb:
By AGPEJ1
#332555 thanks :D

well the King Motorsports dyno days meet is coming up this weekend and ive been really trying to get wheels, but that isnt going to happen so instead ive been doing little things to try and make my car a little bit cleaner will have pics up soon. thanks for the support everyone!
By Axix23
#332800 love the drop. It actually looks pretty slammed. what is the drop on those anyways?
By AGPEJ1
#333424 big update! i installed an alarm and got some rota circuit 8 wheels and they have first gen falken azenis which are my favorite tires

By eg-guy
#333426 Super fresh! Those colors look perfect together. :thumb:
By AGPEJ1
#333429 Thank you!
By AGPEJ1
#334010 thank you for the positive replies everyone

well i finally managed to do a proper photoshoot with my wheels, so i will let the pics talk! let me know what you think
:D :woot:

119ggg by JR Photography., on Flickr

203gghg by JR Photography., on Flickr

207hhhh by JR Photography., on Flickr

211bbbbb by JR Photography., on Flickr

223kkk by JR Photography., on Flickr

229 by JR Photography., on Flickr

251 by JR Photography., on Flickr

259 by JR Photography., on Flickr