Post YOUR Coupe here
By TrailerTrash
#358379 for sale? :wink: :wink: :wink:
By AGPEJ1
#358380 8) haha, no I don't think I would ever sell her. I did just order some parts though, should be here on Wednesday. I will post when I get them, nothing will be put on until spring. I haven't even seen my car since November!
By AGPEJ1
#358401 :) thank you! I just received my spoon steering wheel, momo hub and spoon reservoir caps in the mail today. If you want me to make a full mod list I can. I appreciate the kind words.

Just picked this 94 del sol vtec up, hoping to swap as soon as weather gets above 12 degrees. also got yonaka mounts for the swap!

By AGPEJ1
#358402 More updates! :D

Pretty excited to put this wheel in, never had an aftermarket wheel. I think it will look good. I had a hard time deciding between spoon or mugen. At the end of the day it just didn't make sense to buy a sued wheel. It would've been ruined.

By AGPEJ1
#358695 Update:

I have been slowly receiving parts. I got my new spoon mirrors to replace my old reps, I had to remove my old ones and base plates. The mirrors I bought are off an integra. I did that and also pulled off my top window moldings, and garnishes.

I ordered new garnishes from Honda, and refurbished my trim

I also received my new front lip! very excited to get started on all of this.. I will be painting the mirrors to match and the lip.

That's all for now, more updates/parts next week. Then within the next few weeks I will be pulling the b16 from my del sol! :woot:
By TrailerTrash
#358703 everytime i check out this thread i fall in love all over again lol